Reviews for Wanted: Perfect Mommy Candidate
Asalea chapter 11 . 5/16
lovely story, thanks for sharing. I hope to see more one day!
Solo16 chapter 11 . 5/4
More please?!
Ai no Maneshi chapter 11 . 4/15
I wish Naruto would allow Itachi to call him Mommy.
FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!
WhiteLadyBelladonna chapter 11 . 2/9
Will you be completing this story in the future? I hope so. I liked reading the story and hope that you will continue working on it.
mochilera chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
una historia muy linda :)
WolfieLiz chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
im anxious to se the next chapter!
bAbeonline chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
its 2014 plz update...i really want to where this story is going.
bu this i will be happy of u only update this once a year but plz update!
berry5tz chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
Hello. I've just found your story here. And I have to say that I really enjoyed it.

Itachi, is so adorable in this one. I love him as a is a wonderful father. He didn't try to make Itachi, the way his father had raised him. No, he wanted better for his son. It's a shame that his marriage didn't work out. But Naruto would be so much better for both of them.

Sasuke and Itachi, could heal Naruto's, pain as well. At least give him the stability that Naruto needs as well as the support. Naruot'so past is so painful. But it's not unsalvagable. He just needs loving support and a real home. Then I think he will be strong enough to talk with his father and heal that relationship.

Gray job with this story. I understand that life can get you pretty busy and it's hard to keep up with demands let alone promises or goals. But if you can come back to this come back. I'm going to fave this one.
SD3322 chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
This is a good story when is the update to the next chapter. I hope you are still writing because I would really like to see how this story ends._
Myreally chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
So awesome!
I had fun reading this.
Sad moments but all In all I love the tone. Can't wait to see the love blossoms between Sasuke and my favorite Prankster.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Will this update
because its relly good so it'll be a tragety if it,ends
Stillnight chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
Makes me smile a lot
Rukka-Ruu chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
i want to know what is the next XD
any update any update :D
i'll gladly waiting X9
GaylordEnglish chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
OMG! Ok this is one hell of a great story...tbh, i just read the first chapter and i was captive since OMG PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE IT PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ALL OF US HANGING
1,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »