Reviews for Growth
hpslashrules chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Interesting story but are you ever planning on finishing it? I would really love to read more. Please keep writing
hi chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Omg please continue this. Ive been looking every now and then for the past year or 2 for updates but there aren't any. I really like how the story is going so far and I hope you don't drop it!
Sweetlover1230 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
IiI want this so bad. This story would be fantastic especially since you're awesome writer. Sigh I'm gonna now
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Whaaaaaat? That's it? Is there a sequal at least...?
PandaValium chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Ooohhhhh please tell me you will continue this?
matsujun chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
UPDATE! please!
yaoigirl123355 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Please make a new chapter of this soon please please please please I need to know what happens
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Another story that I really, /really/ hope you eventually update...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
kay so this story is good. but it has taken you nearly three or maybe more years to update. so please do
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Update soon!
contagiousgiggles chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Pleeeeease update this *puppy dog eyes* I looove it! .
QB27 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Please continue ! It's so lovely ! I wanna see how Sasuke strives to win back Naruto and how Naruto himself will react.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I hope Naruto doesn't make it so easy.
Poppy Flower 333 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I love all your stories I've read so far and this one s no exception. It's such a cute but also a hear breaking story (I'm such a sucker for drama!). I implore you to continue with this story. I would really like to read more about cut little Tochi and how Sasuke is going to win Naruto back. A chase is always thrilling!

I found some grammatical errors in here but other than that, it was a well written story with a good flow. Great job and please continue! I'll be keeping an eye out for updates.

Poppy
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Don't have an account

Gyahhh! This is pure gold! I love where this is headed :D Just wondering..are you planning on continuing this any time soon?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »