Reviews for Photograph
Makokam chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
So...that was the only picture in the whole album of all four of them together?
Seems kinda odd.

And it's funny how quickly your perceptions can change. At the beginning I thought it was Raph coming to see April and it was Splinter who was gone, but then when I read the "his stiff face" line and I said, "This is Leo and it's Raph that's gone."

Well done.

Makokam out.
Peechy-Keen chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
...

This is such bittersweet melancholy if there ever was. I'm feeling so many things right now... Just... wow.

Thank you for making me speechless.

God Bless,

Peechy
timme chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
moving on doesn't excuse forgetting. but yeah, definately less pain, even if it's not right. wish i knew who had disappeared.
Lady-Laura7 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Cheers to you! That was a very well written fanfiction. I haven't read a good one in awhile.
Now my mind is trying to work out which turtle it is, but maybe thats best left to the imagination.

God bless,
AMB :)
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh, this is beautiful. I read it as pre-SAINW (even though April said that she was jealous of how close they stayed, even after, and there was obviously no Shredder takeover yet), with Donny missing and Mikey talking, but I could see it being Leo talking too. I really love anything to do with SAINW so it was a treat to read your take on what they might have been going through.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Beautifully done, excellent set-up. I didn't even try to figure out who the missing turtle was. Something told me it was best left to the imagination. This was a good piece.
wildhorses1991 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
so witch turtle is talking? and witch one died? good story BTW!
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Wow. That was really good. Great job; I loved it!
Lovat chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Beautiful. At first I assumed it was Don visiting April, until Don was brought up. Then I started leaning toward Mikey, but I dunno if I'd call him a 'stiff-faced teenager', so I changed my mind to Leo.

By the end I thought it sounded like a snippet from just before SAINW, since Don was the only turtle they mentioned by name, and the fact that they have no idea what happened to the fourth guy.

I might be way off, but regardless, I really liked it and can't wait for your next story. 3
MillionDollarNinja chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
this was really good :)
WMG chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Wow. Another powerhouse from you. At first, I wasn't sure who it was that was talking with April (still not sure), but then the end came and it sounded like a missing piece from SAINW. That's when I thought it was Raph or maybe even Leo.

But now I'm thinking it's Mikey, assuming of course this is meant to be taken as part of that episode. Mike makes sense as he was the only one still apart of April's group.

Of course, I could be wrong and this a completely different interpretation that what you actually have.

But it's brilliant either way.
KameTerra chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
It's lovely! And sad. And...dammit, who's the one who went missing? I feel the one visiting is Leo, just from his honesty, his manner... and the one who's gone probably isn't Don, based on how they spoke of him. I suppose that's part of the point, to leave us wondering. I do tend to really like these little "snapshot" fics, that give you a slice of time and leave you wondering about what came before and what comes after. You write so well-I keep telling myself I need to go and read your other stuff! PLEASE don't stop writing TMNT fics. We just can't have too many quality stories about mutant turtles these days...

Cheers,