Reviews for Down In the Underground, You'll Find Someone True
These are amazing! Please write more
Wense chapter 1 . 2/13
OMG, how I LOVE this story and your work so far! I really like how you justified the events with Adonis and Minthe! Demeter... What a bitch! I don't think I ever hated a fictional character so much! I thought Hades was a bit harsh with Persephone at the beginning, but they quicly turned back into the sweet, strong and loving couple I adore. You just make them so perfect together... THANK YOU! :D
P. S. I really liked your comment in the disclaimer about the fact no one owned Greek Mythology. It's a reflexion I often have myself ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Aweee sweet but das ist haute
kkluvz2write chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Beautiful, I love how real you make their love seem. I'm a fan :)
UlsterCycle chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Loved it! Very well written!
awong111 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Devil's-Smile chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Damn... That was good. Gotta ask.. are you a fan of David Bowie, or just the Labyrinth?
The Broken Ghost chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Having only dwelled in the 'clash/wrath' side of fanfiction its nice to take a little detour down 'greek mythology', finding your work has become more of a curse than a joy because I can't stop reading them regardless of how many times I may have read them in one day they only seem to get better. This story particulary held so many emotions in just one sitting that I had to leave a review: Its fantastic! You clearly have a talent for writing about the misunderstood couple its nice to see something which clearly holds imagination and not just a copy of what others have writen. Do hope to see more of your work based around this pairing in the future, for now I will continue to re-read what is already posted. Well done.

- Signed The Broken Ghost.
Red Rosalie7330 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Absolutely beautiful. It was very well organized and I loved how u managed to make them even closer. Loved it _
Aradia la fata chapter 1 . 6/17/2012

I like so much the way Persephone and Hades are so connected to each other. It's beautiful.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Great fic...well played angst in the beginning. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I always thought that nothing actually happened with the nymph and I interpreted the thing with Adonis as Persephone's maternal instincts.
MykkLaw chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I love it!

Also, I agree with your thoughts on Hades being the bad guy in every movie. It sucks because he's my dad and I KNOW for a fact that he's not evil. Maybe a little grumpy sometimes when Sephie's not around to calm him, but definetly not evil.
Clytaimestra chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow! That was something really hot and sensual. The way you described the main scene was detailed, well done... in one word: great.

Besides I love how you depicted Hades and Persephone's relationship. It's deep, realistic, plausible. Their reactions seem true and close to the ones human beings might have.

I also like your interpretation of Adonis and Menthe's myths. It's an interesting point of view, making Demeter the source of the plot. Ingenious!

So thank you for this read!
daniela chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
erotic, sensual and so very human. I LOVE IT! who wouldve thought that married life could be so tulmutuos, and passionate. way to go with this story! I do hope you wrote an epilogue for this
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »