Reviews for Across the Bar
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
That makes me hurt really bad deep inside.
Hawki chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Short (or at least felt that way-a good sign really) but sweet and well written. Good job.
Animus of Masada chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Nice oneshot. Emotional, and well done.

One bit of criticism, though: the time discrepancy. Not to mention the fact that bringing Shepard back to life was an extremely gradual process.
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This is the second offering written by you that has made me shed some tears. It's a really comforting view of the afterlife, and a wonderful story about Shepard's friendship with Ashley. Really beautiful story.
Liisa Vatanen chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I really liked this :)

Well written, with a nice flow. I'm not much of a Kaidan fan myself, he got on my nerves a bit during the game so I usually saved Ashley, lol. But it was interesting to read this, regardless. Very unique take on the events between ME and ME2.

Well done!
Ledilettant chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
A little sad isnt'it?
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Very nicely written!
spiky hair chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
hey nice idea , reminds me a bit from the harry potter ending . you should make another one with a male shepard who is a paragon but has a lot of deaths on his conscience . anyway nice fic.
jeremy hollis chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I cried, this story is so emotional
very well written,

I say a good go between for me1 and me2.

The Normandy- realm between life and death
Slow annoying elevator- stair way to heaven
Ashley- Guardian Angel/messager

Ash and Shepard understanding and forgiveness what happened on Virmire.

Conflict and regret for choices made strengths the realism that one has to make.

Keep up the work
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Whoa, that was brilliant and depressing. I liked it a lot. Good job! :D
pockyfox chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Loved it... made me tear up, but I loved it. :)
Star Fata chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I tried to do something like this, but failed miserably. Congratulations on making a cool oneshot, with the choices? Those were good, very original.