Reviews for Midnight Conversations
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Awww...they're adorable as a married couple! Still so much in love, even after all these years. I want a marriage like that!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Yeah, Arnold and Helga, experiencing typical parenthood with their baby. It may be a joy being a parent, but it's not glamorous like some people think, and they learn that the hard way.

Sure, their baby is going to make them tired, but they definitely want to give him what they didn't have in their childhood. They wouldn't trade their lives together for anything, Helga especially.

Good job! :)
DarkfallenAngelWings chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Nice story but can you give a bit of history of how they started dating?Other than that I love it!*faves*check out mine!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Aw, this is just so nice. You got their parental mood perfectly.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Aw very adoreable and romantci fic here
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
No, not pointless at all!

What are stories but tiny glimpses into life that art imitates?

What I think doesn't matter, but I loved it! The story was so sweet, and definitely plausible, the silly arguments, where's the milk, and we need diapers really badly- is so true to life it's scary!

Odds are Arnold wouldn't get to spend the rest of the night in bed with Helga anyway, because babies shouldn't be called babies, they should be called $% & machines, and production is *never* off! That kid'll use the one he's wearing at four in the morning for sure.

Probably a blowout.

Anyway, great job, instant favorite!

'Roar
Pyrex Shards chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aw! I love slice-of-life stuff like this. There's no real big point but there doesn't need to be. I actually can't think of anything else to say other than very good one shot, and I'm looking forward to more.
V. Vichi L chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Wow, you did work so fast and that's amazing. :)

It was so romantic and sweet. And I liked it when Arnold missed Helga though she was gone only fifteen minutes. Aw, that's sweet. XD

V. Vichi L.
angie93 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
aw! so sweet. who said that having children was easy? hahaha LWY
Flintphone chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Ooh...this was cuteness squared. :)

They make such great parents. It's hard raising kids but, it's worth it. I really liked it; the dialogue was excellent. And the title is pretty cool. Thanks.

Flintphone
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aw...

Singr this is both cute and funny. xD Those poor things, raising a child can be hard! Hectic! Tiring! Chaotic!

But it's so rewarding in the end. :D

Aw... And little Zack will have what his parents didn't have often. :3 Loving parents! Yay!

LOL! And one of my friends calls her Helgie sometimes. xD It's cute.