Reviews for Dead man Merlin
Kuro-tsuki-san chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Im from deviantart not here so I hope this gets through.
I love this story and Names is good to, please right more.
From, Kuro-tsuki-san on deviantart.
VortexEye chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
this story is so awesome i read it twice :D there should be more stories like this
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
when i saw captain jack sparrow i about died laughing, just picturing johnny depp and colin morgan as relatives.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Good.
MorganGrimm chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. I read until 1:00 this morning, then got some sleep. Thank you for such a wonderful experience.
Rocky181 chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
Fabulous story! I love the cross over!
magicrazy101 chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
WOOO! (again)

GO THE NUMBER 101!

(hehe, sorry, I'm on a sugar high)
magicrazy101 chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
hahaha! I LOVE THIS STORY!

(Just re-read it)

but a few things:

princess Miley of the Cyruses? really? Hanna Montana hardly wants her real name known by pirates of all people

Ian Ride's nephew Alex Rider might not appreciate his late uncle's cover being blown, wouldn't that make him Merlin's cousin too?

blind girl who feels vibrations through her feet to see? Last airbender right?

hehe!

not being mean or anything

I'm just happy I found these

sorry, I was bored

THIS IS SOOO GOOD!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
UPDATE.
Emrys chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
Put others characters. Will, Elizabeth, Gwaine, Lancelot...

Make gwaine challenge Merlin in a drinking competition.

I love your stories
PJfan chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
Thanks. You don't have any ideia how happy I am. This story is so wonderful. I also think it would be funny if aunt Dalma appers. I'll be waiting. Until the first chapter of the nest story. Bye
PJfan chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
I really like your story. Will you make a sequel? At least answer that, there are a lot of people that want to know. We can help you make a plot if you need, we would help you make the story. And that end, ist's almost screming sequel. But most of all, please, just write an autor note saying if you will make a sequel or not, and if you are not sure if you should or not, ask our opinion.

Great story

Any grammar mistake, it's because I'm still learning how to write in english. It's very sad be born in a latin country.
soultwin chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
love it :D
lonewolf chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
great story me sis thinks it great 2 an write anothre story like this the first then write 1 when they meet jack again i mean captain jack sparrow lol yeah get it so write it soon me want more fanfic on dead man merlin and cap'n jack sparrrow SAVVY lol (: :)