Reviews for Court and Spark
robituputup chapter 51 . 1/18
I loved the letters! The story was generally cute, but just how ignorant Hermione was, was irritating! I did enjoy your fic, so thank you for the nice reading piece!
CodenameSev chapter 51 . 7/13/2017
I was swiping for about a minute before i realized that it ended. thank you for this story. it is so beautiful! i love it.
CodenameSev chapter 47 . 7/13/2017
i love the way you interpreted Harry . he is logical and mature! thank merlins
CodenameSev chapter 26 . 7/12/2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH KESHA IS THAT KESHA HAHAHHAHAHA
CodenameSev chapter 21 . 7/12/2017
i read this while eating noodles. and now my noodles are cold author! it is your fault i completely forgot to eat them because i was so engrossed in reading this. hahahahahah
CodenameSev chapter 15 . 7/12/2017
RON WEASLEY IS OUR KPRICK WTH KLEPTO!
CodenameSev chapter 11 . 7/12/2017
i love your humor. author hahahah your AN's are funny too
wine witch chapter 51 . 2/25/2017
Wonderful story, thank you!
beargirl1393 chapter 51 . 7/24/2016
I really like this story, even if my heart hurt for Severus during most of it. Did you ever consider putting this, Kiss From A Rose, and your other stories on Archive of Our Own? I think a lot of people on that site would really like them.
CrazySlytherin chapter 51 . 7/9/2016
enjoyed this
Guest chapter 51 . 11/16/2015
I just looked at your story list and it seems like you improved a lot. I've actually read both objection and Kiss from a rose before. And while both of them give me a bit of a creepy feeling due to the injustice happening to hermione, the stories itself are really good :)
Guest chapter 51 . 11/16/2015
You write quite well. Your style is captivating. I've already given a bunch of reviews about the story itself... I don't like it. I wanted to know the ending, which is why i continued reading. But the love letters, Ron being the one-dimensional prat, Harry just there to move the story along, severus polyjuicing himself, hermione actually believing Ron would write those letters and getting back together after he treated her like shit and cheated, George assisting Ron, molly's behaviour there at the end, severus being bullied by strangers. It's all too easy and also unlikely. I did like minerva though. And i liked that they were researching together. And where was the actual teaching? In the beginning hermione was making plans about organising student alphabetically, but that's all you wrote about that. Hagrid made a short appearance, but the other teaches (Aside from minerva), were absent.
OK, i'll stop now. But if you were to actually think a story through, then with your writing style, it could be amazing.
Guest chapter 48 . 11/16/2015
Right, because people are often that rude to complete strangers in public...
Guest chapter 39 . 11/16/2015
I can't bring myself to actually read those melodramatic letters. But for some reason i keep reading the story. I do want to know how they'll finally get together.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/16/2015
So she slept with him. I have you for that