Reviews for Court and Spark
Slytherin251 chapter 51 . 7/9
enjoyed this
Guest chapter 51 . 11/16/2015
I just looked at your story list and it seems like you improved a lot. I've actually read both objection and Kiss from a rose before. And while both of them give me a bit of a creepy feeling due to the injustice happening to hermione, the stories itself are really good :)
Guest chapter 51 . 11/16/2015
You write quite well. Your style is captivating. I've already given a bunch of reviews about the story itself... I don't like it. I wanted to know the ending, which is why i continued reading. But the love letters, Ron being the one-dimensional prat, Harry just there to move the story along, severus polyjuicing himself, hermione actually believing Ron would write those letters and getting back together after he treated her like shit and cheated, George assisting Ron, molly's behaviour there at the end, severus being bullied by strangers. It's all too easy and also unlikely. I did like minerva though. And i liked that they were researching together. And where was the actual teaching? In the beginning hermione was making plans about organising student alphabetically, but that's all you wrote about that. Hagrid made a short appearance, but the other teaches (Aside from minerva), were absent.
OK, i'll stop now. But if you were to actually think a story through, then with your writing style, it could be amazing.
Guest chapter 48 . 11/16/2015
Right, because people are often that rude to complete strangers in public...
Guest chapter 39 . 11/16/2015
I can't bring myself to actually read those melodramatic letters. But for some reason i keep reading the story. I do want to know how they'll finally get together.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/16/2015
So she slept with him. I have you for that
Guest chapter 32 . 11/16/2015
Wait, didn't the real Ron show up last night as well? What happened to him?
Guest chapter 30 . 11/16/2015
Wtf is he doing!? When i read he had a hair of Ron weasley, i was thinking more along the lines of something voodoo like. Definitely not polyjuice. Which btw takes a month to brew. Why would he want to be in the snape of Ron?
Guest chapter 22 . 11/15/2015
She isn't that stupid
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
Please don't tell me that you are planning on letting hermione buy it that Ron wrote those letters. That would be such a thin plot ...
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
Oh... Severus is writing letters and now Ron will as well... Those are gonna get mixed up arent they? I hope she is not going to end up believing Ron wrote all that melodramatic stuff.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
He's still sad isn't he? He deserves happiness
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Scared her away! Lol, what an idiot. She told Ron the truth. Being ungrateful and also cheating on your girlfriend when so took a whole year off from university! She was much too good for him
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
Like it so far. Bit strange that severus is writing love letters. They've only been working together for like a week. Did he harbor feelings for her before?
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015