Reviews for Depends on How You Spell It
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
loved the way you wrote the dialogues
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love it. It's so cute. I'm on a bit of Dick Grayson spree right now and, oh my goodness, I fall a little more in love with him every time. I would swear it isn't even possible at this point but I keep proving myself wrong.
TaiDollWave chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This made me squee with the cute.

I loved the touch of the Oriental rug, by the way.
Raina1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This is one of the cutest stories I've read. :)
Extant chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Awwwww! 3
betweenlife chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
So adorable. Loved it entirely. :)
FireFriday chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Awsome story!
apenforyourthoughts chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
AWW

Somehow I found this sad, rather than humorous, though. Good job!
Agena K chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Dear Ava,

thank you so much for a wonderful father son moment in the life of bruce and Dick. it's great! WoW it was just what I needed at 11:18 PM before bed.

Jude
Julia Stanton chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was so completely adorable. Great writing, great story, wonderfully done! Thanks!
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Such a sweet fic! I love how you wrote Bruce and Dick! :) Thanks!
Pleenker chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
In the beginning, I wasn't quite sure where this was going, but I really loved it. Great job.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Crazy, messed-up family, but we love them anyway.
ava jamison chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Hey, thanks E and Tamari13!

But E, I don't see Bruce as emotionally immature, or not having dealt as well with his parents' death. I see Bruce as being a parent, and taking the adult role in this situation. He's fumbling a little, because he's surprised, but he's trying to figure out what Dick needs in the situation, which is the adult thing to do. It turns out Dick doesn’t need as much help as Bruce was prepared to give, which is a tribute to Dick’s character and also to the fact that he has Bruce to help him through his loss. But it doesn’t make Bruce less mature to try to anticipate how a child might feel when confronted with this situation.

I'm glad you liked the story!
E chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Very good. Well written, with little bits of obvious and not so obvious (Dick with the juice and the carpet) humor. Sweet with out being sappy or sentimental and a short little examination of the sort of circumstances that might occur to Dick in his everyday school life. Love how you display Dick as a little boy, but in a way more mature than Bruce, having adjusted better to his parents death. V. Good.