Reviews for Let No Jedi Tear Asunder
Major Trouble chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
"Uh, really? Did you tell her I'm still married to you and I ain't available?" Han asked, then added hopefully, "I'm not available, am I?"

I love how he has to check and make sure xD
TrickForTreat chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
Ha...that's positively adorable...I love it!
Ginaaaa chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
Aw, I love Han's sneakyness. Great story!
Forever-Luke chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
lol Great story. Really enjoyed reading it.

I never thought my guess would be right.
topoftheiceberg chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
This was cute! Always lovely to read some lighthearted fic, and this was a fun plotline to follow. Loved Han's ending. Thanks for writing this!
The Layman chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
You know, somehow, I just knew it. Though to be honest, it took me till this chapter (before I got to that part) to figure it out.
EsmeAmelia chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
Heh heh, poor Luke. Not that he doesn't deserve it, though. Awesome story as usual.
princessofthescoundrels chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
Great job! I love how you were able to give us a chapter a day- i love it! Im really sorry i didnt review earlier... but no matter! You dont need me to tell you how great and awesome an author you are! Seriously- keep it up and im looking forward to the next adventure!

Thanks again;

Princessofthescoundrels
Arkady67 chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
I love the way it ended but I have to admit that I had no idea who Dash was. I try to stay as far away from EU as possible:) Thanks for another great story!
Zyra M chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
Oh, I liked that a lot :) You're probably the only writer who makes me enjoy reading Mara.

"You have no idea how close you are to finding out if there is an afterlife for morons, Solo," Mara warned.

Haha! And wow, Han is torturing Luke, huh? He deserves it though, and glad that Leia seems to be a bit more on Han's side for that one.

And Dash? Wow, definitely didn't see that coming!

Great job!
Forever-Luke chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
You really had to put a cliffhanger didn't you lol.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say Dash Render as the father. He was a corellian smuggler in the Corporate Sector.
But it will probably be an OC or something.

And thankyou for writing this enjoyable story.
The Layman chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
*glares at author* You, sir, are EVIL. (And I'm pretty sure human pregnency starts to show at about 3 or 4 months, so you might want to correct that detail.)
Ginaaaa chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
I wonder who the father is, that would be funny if it was somehow Lando.
Zyra M chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
I think my favorite part of this chapter was when Han hid behind Luke to put more distance between him and Mara's lightsaber :)

What a liar that Jessa is! Can't wait to find out who the real father is. And what kind of punishment Jessa will suffer for all of this lying. Poor Nana, not knowing who her real dad is :(
dm1 chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
GO, you know how much I love your stories! All the twists and turns can make a being dizzy.

Luke got his for trying to take Han and Leia's kids away. I never liked that the EU had the kids away from their parents during such a crucial time in their development, and no one, absolutely no one, will defend their children like a parent! Seems like in real life, it works the same way: everyone knows everything about raising children until they have their own. Only then, do they finally realize that they know nothing! Luke often appears self righteous and like he knows everything about the Force, but he, too, knows nothing, and certainly not about the mistakes made in the past. I think one of the hugest mistakes was taking children away from parents to train them and forbidding any kind of relationship with others. The Jedi are not robots without feeling, yet that is how it seems, the key is in channeling the emotions to constructive use.

A cliffie, let the guessing begin. So, who is the real daddy? The only clue here is that he's Corellian, folks, so keep that in mind.