Reviews for Star Wars: Earth Assault
I love all the retards that think Star Wars people are crap because TEH MOVIES

the avg stormtrooper would fuck up the avg earth soldier
sephchipmunk chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I love your story so much, I really hope you can post a third chapter.
krisandthestuff chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Ok it's been 2 years from a update tho is the most rushed and random story yet but I have no idea what to think
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
You should have the ninjago characters join the battle for freedom
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
New Universe Returns chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
This is one good story. But you forgot to add the other countries that will be involve in. China, Japan, UK, Russia, Korea, United Arab Emirates, etc. I think maybe they will be involved as well. That's up to you. I hope in the future chapters I will get to see not just the United States will be involved in the battle and the war against the Galactic Republic, but maybe the Africa, Eurasia, Australia and South America will allied The States and join in the fight against the Galactic Empire. Earth may never be the same again as all countries and continents unite in the battle against the Empire. I hope this happen soon. Please continue and update the next chapter.
Abelextera chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
good story though you wouldnt reveal top secret files to the public
crvenashkorpija chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
More chaptersbetter grammar...
Bite the Bullet chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Alrighty, I gotta, say I've read every one your stories with Ahsoka in it. They need word. Your spelling definatly needs work, and you seem to have a weird obsession with Ahsoka, and since every OC you have pared with her is named "Michael", that must be YOUR name. I'm sorry, but I have to say this, Ahsoka is fake, she's not gonna crash land on Earth where she falls for you and you protect her from Vader. She was made up by a famious man for a CARTOON, for gods sake, you always write yourself into (what seems like) your favortie thing.

Sorry for the huge rant, just had to blow that off my chest.

tau fire warrior chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
pretty good but we would stand no chance agenst full wrath of the tau empire mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha… but then agen we would be more likely to join them
lady gaga chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
haha wow nice fanfic
Mr Angry Marine chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Dude, I love the idea of the story, but you need a HUGE grammer check man. Plus, you should portay the military better.

"Overlord this Alpha 2-7, we have six unkown aircraft inbound, course of action? Over."

"Alpha 2-7 this Overlord, confirm visual of unidentifed aircraft, over."

"Overlord this is Alpha 2-7, uknown aircraft have open fired! Permission to return fire, over!"

"Alpha 2-7 you have weapons free, I repeat, weapons free. Light em up, over."

I dont want to offend you, Im just saying I think you need to improve your writing style.

I hope you update soon.