Reviews for Wonderland
Awesome
LaMB-COW chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOPE AND NOPE. UTIEL YOU DIRTY ROTTEN SOB! DO NOT! I REPEAT DO FREAKING NOT BRING LONDON TO WATCH DEAN TORTURE ALISTAIR. DO. NOT.
NOOOOO!
D':
Kaly chapter 22 . 4/19/2015
Awesome, I didn't want it to end. The odd spelling issue here and there but you guys definitely had a great idea and made it a reality. I love it. You guys could have turned this into a book series and I am sure that it will get ripped off of the shelves.

Great job guys, It was great. I will absolutely read this again.
DeathBeyondFate chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
Have Dean and Sam go to the real world, where it's peaceful. For a while. So London can have the baby in peace. PLLLLLEEAAAASSEEEEE! Don't let it end like this.
DeathBeyondFate chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
NOPE! NOPE! NOOOOPPPEEEEE! I didn't just read this whole thing for a week straight for you to tell me that London doesn't get to have a kid with Dean. NOPE! Nope. You write that sequel. You write it now. I can't deal with it NOPE!
sEQUel hELp chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
Have you done a sequel for this yet because I think I just died...
Guest chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
OH MY GOD the ending broke my heart! Dean will never know that he has a child.. wow.
Great fanfic! Loved it!
team natsu and wendy 4 life chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
WAIT WHAT!
THIS CAN NOT END LIKE THIS
NO I REFUSE
HOw could you do this
I DEMAND A SEQUEL
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh\
you better write a sequel where dean and london get together and have a BABY!
missbosslady27 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Well dean is the better guy and dean is better than sam! And bobby is old fart! And london was a dumb bitch! Dean is the best!
Son llover chapter 22 . 6/21/2014
I cant believe it! Let them return, i want a sequel!
isladoll chapter 22 . 5/24/2014
This was amazing,You have to write more! I need to know!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
OH MY GOSH please please please please continue
Flame Ride chapter 22 . 2/15/2014
What. The. Bloody. Hell.
angry reader chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
no! the girls need to go back to sam and dean! London needs to tell dean that she is pregnant! sam and syd just got married! they cant be split up already! it cant end like this! noooooooooooooo!

p.s. i loved the rest
Em52 chapter 22 . 11/19/2013
I was hoping for a happy ending :(