Reviews for The Fall of a King
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Moving and all, but one question burns in the back of my mind - where's Allenby during all this?
The Real Iggy chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Finally an interesting premise! You've got good talent and ideas for a fresh writer, formatting's not too bad either. I like the dynamic going on between the deceased and the living characters here. I'd certainly like to read a chapter seven. Perhaps if I cross my fingers Allenby can make an appearance?
ShinMazingerZ chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Please, please, please update! I so wanna see how Kyogi will suceed his father, and how will the story turn out. And even though your using the US dub names of the Gundams, I'm fine with it. Please update!
G Gundam4ever chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
Great chapter though I wonder why Rain is so sick she should be fine and not that sick also i agree with Striaghtedgewingzero kyoji shouldnt give so easily considering his father was trained harder mayhbe in the next chapter he should have a dream with Schwartz Bruder and Master Asia telling him noot to quite and the true meaning of the crest andf what it stands for and how to achieve the state of peace Domon learned in order to activite Burning Gundam Super mode or watever its called i forgot anyways good story tho hope u update soon
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
The Kid being like that's it I'm done is understandable in his current state of mind Argo is pushing him way too hard. But Rain's health shouldn't be that bad seriously she should be in good shape for a woman her age. Maybe kyoji should get some sound advice a bit of history lesson not from his father but from Schwartz Bruder and Master Asia. All in all it's really good. I don't know if you wanna redo it or not but that's up you.
G Gundam4ever chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Wow you updated a lot of years have past since domon died and kyoji took his place

Why was kyoji's hand glowing so brightly?

you should write a chapter where chibodee and kyogi have a battle for leadership it would be intersting to see who wins and if kyoji can prove himself
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
Man oh man I am Impressed you've couldn't have done it better justice I'm not surprised that Chibodee was griping about Kyogi being the king of hearts but he'll soon find out like father like son and Argo big guy with a big heart that was nice. And you made Burning Gundam talk to the kid now that's unexpected and I like it! you did a great job let me know if need an idea for the next chapter til then I'll be waiting.
G Gundam4ever chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
vhapter 4 was great i enjoyed it and wow i was surprised when Kyogi punished those guys
G Gundam4ever chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
chapter 2 was good i loved it good work i just cant get enough!
G Gundam4ever chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
this sucks why did Domon have to die?
susan chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
great story! can you add sai scishi, and the others of the shuffle alliance that were with dommo if sai scishi found out he be cheesed off and want to go after the guys who damaged his big bro's head stone...

Please keep writing
Capt.Freedom chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
great story keep it coming but maybe you should add some of the other fighters into the story to help guide him and or train him si should only be in his late 20's or early 30's so he would be helpful to him you know but its your story just putting ideas out their you know
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
Well now like father like son will the Shuffle Alliance members help train the kid and will Kyogi inherit Burning Gundam? Good work on this
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Very Interesting BTW it should be kyoji not kyogi that's how it's spelled in the G Gundam series and this good really good