Reviews for A Thunderclap of Love
zairre chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
oh i loved it. lols and sweet and smile and all.
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
GAWD DAMMIT! I FURKING LOVE ALICE IN THIS FIC!... Seriously love the way you wrote it all! Furking genius! And such a twist!... Furking love that ending! "Who saw that one coming?... Just me?" Lmfao! Too great I tell you! Too furking great! XD
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Needs to be continued! This one was too funny to just leave it there.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That was a lot of fun.
prassacut chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I had a lot of fun reading this, your chars are hilarious...

Thanks for your talent and for sharing this story.

Prassacut.
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
loved it

x
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
that was fucking hilarious :) I loved it :)
SheSoODaZZled chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Lmao, that was too funny!
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
LOL! Bella & Alice? Guess that makes sense though, when their fella's are banging each other, LOL! Fun story!
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
*gasps for air* OMG Nic...you've done it again. JfC I can't stop laughing! This is, without a doubt, my absolute favorite Alice EVER. LOL...so many great one-liners I can't even begin to pick out my favorites. *gigglesnort*

Thanks for sharing :)
sugar rae chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Of course pure comedy. Love a foul mouthed Alice!
bornonhalloween chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
PP-
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I actually thought the human Alice fell in love with would be Ziggy. LOL! There's so many funnies in this story! I think Emmett asking "You two like d*cks?" was hilarious! He's so ... sensitive!
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Did I ever tell you how much I love you? Hum? Yes, I think I have, but here it goes again- I love you! You are amazing in every possible way. I seriously can't get enough of your writing. Every time you write something it just turns out perfect! I also wanted to say how funny this fic is! Amazing! Here are a few of my favorite one liners...

"for Aro's sake!"

"Say: your power makes my power look like it rides the short bus to school!"

"That's right, Eddie Van Halen," Alice jeered, doing a back flip off Edward. "Your power sucks my power's dick!"

He added, almost as an afterthought, "and boobs are awesome," just because he thought he should.

she had found a rock to sunbathe on which in Edward's mind was completely ridiculous.

Jasper was the carrot to his donkey, and he was going to get that carrot inside him one way or another.

"The moon is a magnificent work of the Universe's paint brush," Edward remarked. Jasper tried not to roll his eyes.

"Well smack my ass and call my Shirley,"

Alice chuckled, nodding her head. "Who saw that one coming?" she questioned, raising her hand in the air. "Ah, so just me?"

This story is truly great! I really, really love it! I love the Alice you created and how funny and how much of a bad mouth she is. I really like all the humor and how much of a crazy person Rose is. I love how Alice likes Bella. I really do hope you write more with these characters (not as in Twilight, but like THESE particular characters). Thanks again for writing :)
-Laura