Reviews for A Symphony of Hearts
omgsh please update
diety chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
please update
diety chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
aww wait moment since emil and ratatosk sharing the same body emil still summon spirit pleaes update
diety chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
please update
Vanessa Rowes chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
This is absolutely amazing, I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm so excited. I also can assume that Sora is not too far behind. That also brings to mind the question from Birth By Sleep: Are the somebody's to Org.13 (Lea/Axel mostly) going to make an appearance?
Emil C chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
I like the story very much. Maybe now more people will start liking Emil, there are so many Emil haters... IT JUST PISSES ME OFF!

I would love to see Emil using a keyblade! It would make the story reallyy cool, I mean, Emil all powered up not dependent to Ratatosks powers... And the fact that monsters recognize Emil as the Lord of Monsters, and not Ratatosk technically, was COOL!

Please keep writing, I am liking where this is heading
Giga39 chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
this look realy intoresting i can't wait to see what happens next!

P.S. look over your work for spelling mistaks! pleas?
videogamer93 chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
this id good
Hachi-and-Shiro chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
The story is quite interesting so far, definately interesting enough to ignore the typos. I can't wait to read more, so please update soon. I'm curious to know how they will fight off the Heartless. Also, I'm happy that Colette and Lloyd are getting married -
SPARTAN-X013 chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Love the quick update, but you had some spelling errors and left a couple of words out in some of your sentences, but other than that, great job. Keep it up.
Leobracer Silvian chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Impressive chapter here, a few typos here and there, but nothing serious. And a fast update too.

I'm not going to even ask which account I'm correct on, but hopefully either the next chapter or the chapter after that will tell me which one I'm right on.

I can't wait to see if my theory on who is controlling the Heartless is confirmed. My comment from the previous chapter left a hint as to who 'he' might be.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Awesome chapter! I cannot wait till Emil and Marta are traveling to other worlds - at least I hope so. _ In any case, keep up the good work.
Cold-heart-Angel23 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Woah, Slaugthered that usually fits in the Heartless there, its mostly stealing hearts. Yeah, but ... Zelos? I will go along with it for now ok. I guess the summon spirits power almost matches up to the keyblade, almost. Update soon!

Richter will soon learn what really happend because of Mithos.
Leobracer Silvian chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
Well, I must say this is a dark approach here. Hopefully it doesn't get too dark otherwise it's rating will change.

As for the villian whose controlling the heartless...

I can not shake the feeling that its a 'certain someone' who Lloyd held deep prejudice toward for the death of his mother, if you know who I'm talking about.

If it is who I think it is, then 'he' would have great pleasure in presenting himself at Lloyd's wedding.
Yue Twili chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
This can't be good... is there anyone else from Kingdom Hearts making an appearance? And who knows who's controlling the Heartless? Update whenever you can man!