Reviews for Slappin' Pistons
Lulu222 chapter 31 . 7/11/2013
Brilliant :) Absoloutely love it :D Xx
tinkerbear10 chapter 31 . 12/24/2012
holy shit i love it alot alot and hope there is more like it
loventherussian17 chapter 31 . 6/8/2012

NC
edwards ballerina chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
this is amazing
millymollymanda chapter 31 . 7/12/2011
awwwww this was really nice well it was a nice ending
Haunted Muse chapter 31 . 4/5/2011
This story was phenomenal! I read "A Beautiful University Dream" quite a few months ago, and for the life of me I can't figure out why I didn't go on to read this one since it was already complete at the time. But I finally got around to it and I'm so glad I did. My mind is going a million miles a minute right now as I'm trying to remember everything I loved about this story as well as all of my little comments and questions, so you're gonna get it all here in one big review...this might be kind of long :-) LOL.

Okay, first of all, the whole back-story with the bikes, racing, and MMA fighting just gave the story a whole new aspect that was freakin' HOT! I could practically picture a sexy, ripped Emmett on a hot little crotch-rocket. Yummy! And all that lemony deliciousness that was going on between him and Bella? O...M...G. I don't know if you've ever seen the movie "When Harry Met Sally" (I've only seen the commercials myself) but there is a part where they're in the restaurant and she's faking the big-O and everyone is watching in shock before another customer says, "I'll have what she's having..." Yeah, me too. That is how I felt about every one of those scenes in this story LOL. Guess I already know what my birthday wish is going to be!

And the twat-tatt! Seriously? That was awesome! I wish I had the guts to do something like that.

I never really did understand the whole story with Bella and her issues though, unfortunately. What exactly is a pageant ring anyway? I tried to look it up but all I got were results back for jewelry :-\ How did she even wind up coming into contact with Cole and his sons? Was he someone that her mom dated at one point? And why the vendetta against Bella? What'd she do to him? Of course, if I can manage to get my mind to stop with all the incessant questions for a few minutes, I would like to let you know that that whole trio was an awesome collection of villains! Yep, I was seriously hating them all as I read, so you did a good job there. And making Carlisle a bad guy? TOTALLY didn't see that one coming! Shocked the hell outta me!

As for the rest of the characters, I managed to get the general idea of who was who, but there were still a few that confused me. Obviously Earthquake was Emmett and Honey B was Bella. I managed to figure out that Tinker was Alice and Down South was Jasper. I'm picturing Blaze as being Felix since he was the only other one that I could remember who was as big as Emmett, but I'm not really too sure on that one. That's pretty much where it ends. Who were Grim, Reaper, and Shiny/Cheyenne? Actual characters or your own people? Did Rose have a name, because at first I thought that she was Shiny, but then I lost myself somewhere as I tried to figure it all out. I know James had a brief mention after Cole was in Bella's apartment but that's all I remember about him. And I'm shocked that there was no mention of Edward (even in passing). Regardless of the pairing or the story, I don't think I've ever read anything where he wasn't at least mentioned. I even read a few where they decided to make him gay LMAO.

Oh and what happened when Emmett went on that run for Cole? I know that the goods he got were the Hope Diamond and its certificate, but I was hoping for more of a play-by-play. What happened between him and Chris to start the fight in the first place? And how did he manage to get away from him? Was Emmett supposed to be killed? I could see that taking on the Jake x Bella pairing that you mentioned in your A/N if that had happened.

That's all I can really think of right now...my brain has decided to shut down since it's 3 am. I just had to stay up and review this story before I went to bed though. That's just how much I liked it! You did an amazing job with this and you are a really good writer. Keep up the amazing work!

Much love,

HM
Stephanie Seals chapter 31 . 1/9/2011
That was a great story! So different from the ones I normally read, I'm usually a Bella/Edward reader, but this was an awesome story. I loved how Emmett loved her and was so protective of her!
foxylady1on1 chapter 31 . 12/6/2010
loved it
RoseyPosey72 chapter 30 . 9/13/2010
This story was so damn good! Characters come alive. Very emotional. You are an excellent writer! Keep up the good work!
andiloveyou5 chapter 31 . 8/1/2010
I just got off of work at three pm. something today..and when I got home, I didn't get right on the computer..But when I did..I went straight to FF. I ended up finding this story. And; I've just finished reading it. This story is so amazing, I don't even know if I can put it into words. It made me laugh. It made me cry. & It made me feel loved. I will admit..when she slept with Jacob, I almost quit reading the story I was so pissed. But, something told me to keep going, that it'd be worth it..so I did. And sure enough..It was damn well worth it! :) You're an amazing writer, and this is a fantastic story. Thanks for sharing it with us! :)
Twilight Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I love your story so much, I should've reviewed every page, sorry I didn't. Please write more Emmett/Bella stories. :)
TheUnderStudy chapter 31 . 7/26/2010
What a great name. And major Bryan is going to get messed up lol
TheUnderStudy chapter 30 . 7/26/2010
Yay! Thank you for taking me on this wonderful journey of love, discovery, and hot steaming lemony goodness!
TheUnderStudy chapter 29 . 7/26/2010
Vegas so seems like them...but I really thought they would at least have Blaze and Charlie there