Reviews for Rise And Rise Again Until Lambs Become Lions
mlynch13 chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
so cute!
ReademUp chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Another great one, Miss Meggie! I am so used to the multi-chapter stories...but yours are so refreshing and, I can get through them in less time! I really like the way you put your creative thoughts into words! And, I like the fact that you allow others to help you...to me, it's a sign your are confident in your writing! Looking forward to reading more of your stories! I have you bookmarked! Love and (((HUGS)))
ReademUp chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Whoo-hoo for Hardison! Now the con is on and I hope to hell, Eliot kicks the shit out of Sterling, Butcher and Mikel! Most of all Sterling! I know there's probably going to be some plot twists coming up...but I am ready for them...I think! On to the next chapter, Miss Meggie! Thanks again for putting you imagination into story form! Love and (((HUGS)))
ReademUp chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I knew from the last story that something was up..and I kind of expected someone to TRY and get Katie Beth...but the Butcher of Kiev! Holy crap, woman, you know I'm not going to be able to leave this story go for a day or two...I'm going to have to read as much as I can, whenever I can! Little sneak! But, I really liked how you came out of the starting block with a bang! Now, that you have me hooked...on to the next chapter! Love and (((HUGS)))
RoddieSeiko chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
If the room is airtight, and there is a timer on the countdown for depletion, why would Dyan be allowed to enter the room? That would introduce more air.
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Loved all the stories you've written about Eliot, Katie Beth and crew. Please write more, I really love seeing Eliot as a Father.
Daisyangel chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
I love Katie Beth. Eliot as a dad is so precious.
nina1186 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I completely love how you write these characters. I think the Eliot/Parker romance is one of the best I've seen - totally true to characters without veering too far into totally schmelpy romance stuff. Love it. And Eliot as a Dad? Adorable! I did think he was pretty hard on Parker when she taught the baby how to pick locks. I was hoping Katie Beth would need those skills to get herself out of the room or something. Other than that, I absolutely love this series. Thank you so much!
messersmontana chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
I really liked this one too. I just love little Katie. and right now after seeing tonight ep of Leverage, I hate Sterling even more. How dare he knock Eliot out.
Through Darkness chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
I love Katie Beth. I love the balance of Eliot being sweet to his daughter and the growly at everyone else. While I don't think Sterling would ever kidnap a child I do really ejoy all of the family scenes you put together. I would've loved to see a little interlude between the two fics where Katie Beth tries to play matchmaker with Eliot Parker because it'd be funny and adorable. Flipping over to read your one-shots now.

Through Darkness and Light /x\
mswriter07 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Awwwwwwww...that was so adorable. Eliot saving the day and going back to Kentucky...sweet! :)
LissaMarie chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Liked this one too! I'm a bit nervous to write an actual "job" myself. I'd have to really focus and outline. You did really great with it though. I like how you included already established adversaries. Awesome.
txfantasystar chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
This was awesome. It made me cry when Katie Beth was kidnapped, but I knew they'd get her back! Great story.
csimesser1 chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
that was great loved it
Ivory Greed chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Very good, I love it all. This has got to be one of my favorite verses 'cause I love Elliot as the daddy figure! Way to go!