Reviews for The Haunting of Pier 56
Riley chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
This is a great story, but I notise you haven't updated in quite a while. Are you going to finish it? I hope so; you've really got me hooked!
pinkperson chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
haha the ringtone bit made me laugh. I like it so far.
Ccrystal14 chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
This is a really great story! Please continue, I can't wait )
Severen chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
Damn MJ that was cold. Another good chapter, you continue to please. I liked Peter and MJ's interactions with poor Otto. The story continues to flow nicely keep it up.
ScifigeekET chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
T_T Poor Otto...

I liked this chapter, even if it was sad. :) I liked MJ's reaction to Otto, her conflicting emotions about the ghost, how she wanted Peter to find him when she got the letter, but just couldn't handle seeing him again. I hope she talks to Otto again, and sorts her emotions out. :D

Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!

Severen chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
That was a good chapter, the detail is done well, your punctuation isn't bad, and the story itself remains intriguing. Keep writing I look forward to seeing more.
skarletfyre chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
Speaking as a people who reads the story, I love it. Please keep writing, there are so few good Doc Ock fics like this out there, and I always cheer up when I saw a new chapter up. Keep up the good work :)
ScifigeekET chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
O_o This chapter almost made me cry.

I love these lines: "Please don't ask me that," he replied, his voice cracking. "You're not going to die." and "Mark… I'm not your father. As much as I'd like to be…"

These chapters just keep getting better. :) I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next w/ the story. Update soon, please?

Milkdud2o12 chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
great job yet again! everything from the descriptions of how being touched by a ghost feels to the irony of spider-man boxers fits just fine. i wanna be part of this now more than ever, so do you mind sending some ideas my way so i can help on your next? even if not, write back please. thanks!
Milkdud2o12 chapter 8 . 9/30/2010
i'm not a fan of flashbacks in the least. you've actually done a great job with this chapter, flashbacks included. coming from me that can only mean 4x as much as that in normal ratings, really. great job!
Milkdud2o12 chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
you spelled "melancholy" wrong in that last sentence. lol that doesn't matter anyways, good story !
ScifigeekET chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
AT LAST! Ha! Peter can't deny it now!

Sorry. I was happy about that. :)

I think that song lyric works perfectly! (I love it when that happens. :D And you want to tell the world: "LOOK AT THIS SONG IT FITS SO WELL!" :D"

Also, I really like the interaction between Peter and Ock. You're writing has improved over the chapters, and this is definately your best of the story so far. :) Great job!

Obi's Second Cousin chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
Oh, lovely cliffhanger. Trying to kill the protagonist now, are we? *laughs* You must really enjoy writing ghost characters :P :P

I like the way this friendship is developing- the having Mark bring Otto books is a great touch. And I like how Otto gets more solid the longer he hangs out with Mark. Wonder if he'll ever stop blaming himself...

Fewer dropped words in this chapter- most excellent.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
Poor Peter. This is an effective little interlude- nice work.

*hugs ghost!Otto without caring about the cold*
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
The differing points of view are quite interesting. I rather like it.