Reviews for All Night Long
razena chapter 1 . 1/12
I WUV This story! It's so touching and funny! Especially this part:

"I remember that we agreed to go out and there was something about me pushing you down on the ground. Is that why I'm here?" He asked. "Did you punch me or something?"
Alvin let out a loud laugh for the first time in a long time. "You idiot!" He howled, "You were hit by a car and we all thought you wouldn't get out of that coma! Do you have any idea how worried we've been about you?"

That part was hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
OMG I was on the verge of tears intill the end good job
The Simonette254 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Whew I thought simon wasn't gonna make it for a second there.
Bea chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
A current wrong word there's bad words
Simonette chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is in fact, one of my favorites! This story made me cry... Azarael scared me a bit, but it is indeed a miracle for Simon to be awake. It is true that True Love can set you free (set you free in a coma, also). I would love for you to make more stories like this to keep people crying and begging for more. :)
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I looooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeee eeeeeeeeeed It!
bratzs12345 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
this is the greatest sweetest saddest story ever im so glad i read it make more please
JD chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This was a really cute story! I loved it!
Sup-gal chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Cute! Good job:)
iloveSIMONETTE chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
i thought simon asked jeanette for the dance or jeanette asked and where is it..dont wrry i like it its beautiful..
Hi chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was so cute. I loved the story, but what about the stupid kids that ran him over?
Epsy chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
You rock. Enough said
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This story was absolutely wonderful. :) I love what Alvin says toward the end. xD This was sad but it had points that made me laugh, which is awesome!
amddude chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
OMG SO EPIC! I love your stories, this one was no exception!
Phantanos chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Well told emotional story. Love, hope, and miracles serve this story well. Taking cues from Rod Serling. The author enters the supernatural, as Simon confronts Azrael,(the angle of death and comfort.) The goodbye kiss; becomes the kiss of love. Rivaling Snow White,and Sleeping Beauty. Great work of Fan fiction. May Ross and Janice have the pleasure of reading this tale.