Reviews for Aqueous Seduction
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Somehow disturbing, but at the same time really intense... Thank you for writing it :)
nori chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
hadn't read this one
very good :)
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I love this rendition of Hylas and the water nymphs! Sexy, mysterious, yet satisfying (like the sex Kakashi and nymph Sakura engaged in, hohoho) with an ending that clicked.

Heh-heh. That was great. Sends shivers down my spine, but that was great. XD
PurpleFairy11 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
this is really good good job on it
Aoki ShinkiRose chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
OMG,THAT WAS GOOOOOD STORY.

Ah..very very interesting..sexy plot uuh i like it..but poor ..he was missing.

Would you like to writing the sequel?if kakashi back to konoha with sakura XDXd o.o
Baby Scorpion chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Truly enchanting!
redchicken888 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Aww, man! Is this a real legend? Creepy... I feel bad that it happened to Kakashi. Poor guy. :(

But anyways, that was a really great story. I enjoyed reading, although the ending gave me chills *shivers* Good job! ;D

redchicken888
thentherewasIA chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
and if kakashi were to escape from the place (maybe with sakura)..

he'll be totally embarassed that people can hear him moan.

hahaha...
PrideOfTheUchiha chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
nice! loved it!
violentblossom chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
You are truly a gifted writer. And Im not saying that just because I like the sex scenes. The way you write as a whole is amazing. You give just enough information to get the person hooked then leave subtle teaser information. You can stick to a plot and execute it perfectly. Yea you are officially one of my favorite authors.
compa16 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Eviline chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This was incredibly weird to read, but at the same time the mysterious tint gives it it's magic.
brainfear chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was lovely! I love how Kakashi was so captivated by the water nymph, Sakura. I also love how you described everything in such detail. Beautiful!
tukixoxo chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
brilliant as alway.
PinkSangria chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I really loved this! Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece!