Reviews for Aqueous Seduction
nori chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
hadn't read this one
very good :)
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I love this rendition of Hylas and the water nymphs! Sexy, mysterious, yet satisfying (like the sex Kakashi and nymph Sakura engaged in, hohoho) with an ending that clicked.

Heh-heh. That was great. Sends shivers down my spine, but that was great. XD
PurpleFairy11 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
this is really good good job on it
Aoki ShinkiRose chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
OMG,THAT WAS GOOOOOD STORY.

Ah..very very interesting..sexy plot uuh i like it..but poor ..he was missing.

Would you like to writing the sequel?if kakashi back to konoha with sakura XDXd o.o
Baby Scorpion chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Truly enchanting!
redchicken888 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Aww, man! Is this a real legend? Creepy... I feel bad that it happened to Kakashi. Poor guy. :(

But anyways, that was a really great story. I enjoyed reading, although the ending gave me chills *shivers* Good job! ;D

redchicken888
thentherewasIA chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
and if kakashi were to escape from the place (maybe with sakura)..

he'll be totally embarassed that people can hear him moan.

hahaha...
PrideOfTheUchiha chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
nice! loved it!
violentblossom chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
You are truly a gifted writer. And Im not saying that just because I like the sex scenes. The way you write as a whole is amazing. You give just enough information to get the person hooked then leave subtle teaser information. You can stick to a plot and execute it perfectly. Yea you are officially one of my favorite authors.
compa16 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Eviline chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This was incredibly weird to read, but at the same time the mysterious tint gives it it's magic.
brainfear chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was lovely! I love how Kakashi was so captivated by the water nymph, Sakura. I also love how you described everything in such detail. Beautiful!
tukixoxo chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
brilliant as alway.
PinkSangria chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I really loved this! Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece!
Clearheart chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh, wow! This was absolutely wonderful. Besides the hot, hot smuttage, there is a phenomenal attention to detail here. I loved the time and care you put into crafting the setting. The is a strong focus on color and then the autumn season is so gorgeous. Then with the water lapping up on the shore, and the amber sunlight through the forest, the moonlight through the water, and the feeling of coolness… the Land of Water really feels like a magical place. There is such a mythical feeling in the air.

Then I also loved the parallels you drew between the myth and the fic. With Kakashi filling up the canteens, just in the same way Hylas was sent to fetch water. Then the echoes of Sakura/ the nymph’s voice, and the super human strength of the nymphs.

Sweet Bejeezus! So many details. ;)