Reviews for Mehr Als Es Scheint
Rayvin587 chapter 10 . 2/1
I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for the amazing writing.
Garrus chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
I feel sorry for Astrid
Garrus chapter 8 . 8/12/2016
Poor Astrid
Belmak chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Wow I got into ToothCup only recently (okay, two days ago), and this is only the second fic I found that I really liked to read. There is not much o say, only a big thank you for doing this and sharing your work (and keep it up so someone like me could find it years later! lol).

I loved the sappy ending ;)
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Wow!

Just, WOW! That was beautiful, brilliant, and amazing! .

I love how you weaved in not only the historical accuracies as hinted from the books and historical knowledge, but the Norse mythology as well. That was such a breath of fresh air to read. And the relationship was magnificently done! Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece!

The only thing that bothered me slightly, speaking from one writer to another, is that you don't always have to use such high vocabulary. If you do, though, make sure you thoroughly understand the meaning in relation to appropriate context you are placing it in, even the origin of the word and whether it fits into the time period and culture are very important when you try to use bigger words like that. For the most part, they were well placed, but towards the end it was getting a bit frustrating to read.
Regardless, though, this is my only piece of constructive criticism. God knows my writing isn't perfect either! ;) Just thought I'd share that as you seem to be one of those few exceptionally talented writers out there, especially in the fandom, and like myself, are probably always looking for ways to improve your writing overall.

Anyway, absolutely LOVELY story! It got me through being thoroughly sick last night, taking my mind of everything with your beautiful writing and descriptions, and I can't thank you enough. This is one of the best, in my humble opinion! Please keep it up!
ChibitaliaxHRE chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Nicely done! This is the second time around I'm reading this, and I quite enjoy it.

My only other comment was that in some cases another word should have been used instead of 'simper'. A simper is closer to a smirk or a false smile than a genuine one.
AccountHasBeenDeletedd chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
Thanks so much for sharing! I loved it!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
You've got my interest peaked. If the transformation of Toothless was part of a deal, I want to know what the other side of it was.
Storyholder chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Smirk? Why is he smirking...
AliceCullen3 chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
LOVE IT!
Lousia Rose chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Supervampire1000 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
(too lazy to log on) i loved it though
but now i have to log on to favorite it
oh well
its worth it )
silverXskull chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
bravo!
lauren chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
why do you use the word withal so much?
sami1010220 chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Lol, yes, it was a bit sappy, but still a great fic!