Reviews for The Best Gift Ever
anon9686 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
great work 3 loved it )
YaoiObsessive chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
MAKE MORE! PLEASE! I LOVE THIS AND I THINK SHOULD DEFINATLY MAKE A SECOND (third, fourth, fifth, etc.) CHAPTER!
Goofus The Mighty chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Never woulda thought Mello would've been the uke.
xYourDearlyBeloved chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Lol VALENTINES DAY 8D wowza! This is the first NearxMattxMello fic I've ever read and I think you did a damn good job with it! I'm really glad it was yours I read first. Lollies and Near in fishnets ;D This was pretty amazing - I expect to hear more from you!
XJhoker chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
OMFG I love you O_O this was the MOST ORIGINAL THREESOME i've EVER read.

Mello as the Uke, Matt as the suke and Near as the seme

OMFG 3

that was just too much.

I was really tired of clich├ęs, and reading this one-short entertained me a loot!

Near as seme is so damn cool *w* ~~~ And Mello as the uke is adorable TTwTT~

Hope you'll write more stuff like this!

You RULE ~
Backyard Bottomslash chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh my dear God... Hottest thing ever.
Poisonous Picasso chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh! I actually read this one awhile ago I remember thinking it was cute, but forgetting to review. Then, I couldn'tremember what it was called and was really sad x.! nyway, this was hot and something I totally can't do, because I fail like that. I love your writing style might I add, the words flow very muchny nicely. Good job!

With love,

Picasso
killer dinosaur chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
we need more writers like you to write sexy threesomes it would make the world a better place XD
Scrapyard-of-Puzzles chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
T-That was epic. /Please/ keep writing! Yeah, I've never really seen Near, Matt, /and/ Mello together like that...By the way, the ending was honestly the best part. Yay! You go, Matt~! There's always Valentine's day...I have got to stop reading these kinds of stories .
Darkening-Eden chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I have to agree with PrincessPika, seme!Near is sexy indeed, and there can never be enough threesomes in fanfiction.
The whole story is really hot, well written and there is just enough fluff to make the reader feel good without making everything seem too kitchy.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
KAWAII! Sequel please! ja ne!~
PrincessPika chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
*nosebleeds* That was hot! I liked how Near was Mello-like, and Mello was Near-like. That was awesome.

And, and and, seme!Near is very sexy :D

-Pika-chan