Reviews for A Thousand Flowers
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
I'm not seeing any mention of Vongola 11th...
xXJennaTheLogicalXx chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
i disliked how close momoka and senri were... .. seemed too sudden for me... btw.. i noticed how ur last update was in 2010! UPDATE! I LIKE THIS STORY! IF U DONT UPDATE I'LL SUE U! LOL JK JK!

But plz update! Bye~
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Nice chap! I think dey got too close tho... I personally wasn't ready yet as a reader. But since it already hapened I'm looking forward to moreeee!

CookieMonsterRulezzzz
kyoasaurus chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
...holy crap on a cracker! You updated! :DDDDDDDD *parties*

WTFFFFF 4000 words? I seriously feel sorry for you... :(

Urrr, Mamoru is... Ken's and Chrome's son, right? Hum, I definitely did not skip chapter 3... *shifty eyes* (I'll go read it now...)

'"Ehhhh." Senri's eyes widened, pointing with his pinky at Momoka's direction. "Momo's with a guy."' Haha, you should've made Kotori say something like, "Well noooo, that's a girl!" or even "Dun dun dunnnn!" (I love sarcasm too much... XD)

'"Ohmygod, this is like watching—"' (-"POR- *shot*" hurr hurr.)

Hmm, Kaname... Is he Lambo's son or something?

(Okay, I'm done making snarky comments...haha)

I really like your writing style; you've gots description, action and speech in it, unlike other some other *crappy* fanfics. The characters are quite detailed and they have a good back-story. WHY DOESN'T THIS HAVE MORE REVIEWS? ;A;

To improve~ Uhh, maybe let the readers get the know the characters a bit more before adding new ones. Most of these are OCs so it can get slightly confusing (urgh, I always put confusing... hurr hurr).

Hum, that's all I think. Bye bye for now!

~666 Hell Ring

PS: My new OTP is Wall/Yamamoto.
RIRIKI chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
kehe, i'm eager to find out about these new charas! want to find out whether mamoru was lying about the letter as well!

the story is very cute and good job on it!

i'll be looking forwards to an update then! :'D
yoru-anime-yume chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
This is a really cute and funny story, I hope you update soon! :]
kyoasaurus chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
WOOHOO Finally got round to reviewing this fanfic! (been busy, aka lazy)

It's good but it's a bit confusing with all the characters...(maybe I'm just dumb _") but in the further chapters (or a omake thingy) put something like "A day in the life of _" so theres more detail and background info about the characters.

Update! *gives super-sugar cookie*

PS: GET BACK INTO THE KHR FANDOM AND NOT THE Nico Nico Utaite fandom! :P
Eded chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is the next gen fic I've always wanted to read! The kids are all characters unto themselves, and the canon characters appear too. A nice balance. I'm looking forward to more of this. And by the way, yes, Naito is the family name.
not a den of iniquity chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
loved your story...I like your other stories too~
The Rudiment Goldbrick chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is an interesting and amusing story. I'm already shipping Momoka/Senri. :D

I like how you made Longchamp's daughter normal (though I'm getting a strange feeling because of the Hibari comment.) I knew who her mom was when I read the pinwheel part, but I forgot her name 'til you mentioned it.

...I've got an idea of who Nao's dad is. *snickers*

Well, looking forward to reading more of this. C: