Reviews for X Chapter:The Himitsu Ikaru Saga
Fantasy chapter 20 . 6/13/2002
*EYES WIDE OPEN* HOOOOOOOOOOOOI! And you just HAD to end it there.. *pouts* ...meanie.._'' fine...I'll forgive you...ONLY IF YOU HURRY AND POST THE NEXT CHAPTER.._ oki byebye plz continue
setsu chapter 20 . 6/13/2002
U explained it finally I hope u get the next chapter soon. We're starting to get a couple of assignments in school so i might not get to check daily the new/updated fics that ffnet gets.
TheOneAndOnlyCCs chapter 19 . 6/12/2002
o.O ! OH YOU gotta continue!1 hurry with the next chapter! this one was great! ttyl buh byes!

Emily
ExT fan hisoka chapter 19 . 6/12/2002
O.o That's not right. Bad guys are always destrutable, and I can't spell. :P Anyways, update update update.
Fantasy chapter 19 . 6/10/2002
...so MAYBE...THE CLOW DMON GOTS TO KILL HIMSELF...OOOOOO ..ok..-.-''nvm..-.-'' PLZ CONTINUE! It's GOOD! _
The Quill Jr chapter 19 . 6/10/2002
OMG. Poor Syaoran and Yao. So does that mean that they are both in a dead end, unless they fight him magic with magic, and die pitifully that way? How sad...

Do continue, anyway.
setsu chapter 19 . 6/10/2002
Why didn't eriol finish that guy off since he's the reincarnation of clow reed after all
LazarusEffect-Tundra chapter 18 . 6/9/2002
I love your stories! Update this and other ones soon! -
ashley chapter 18 . 6/2/2002
gettin' good!
Ling Wang chapter 17 . 6/2/2002
Go Eriol! You the man! Beat the crap out of that guy. *cheers again* Hope you get better Hime-chan. I'll be waiting for the next chapter _
setsu chapter 18 . 6/2/2002
How come the joker simply followed them. he knows he's at the disadvantage, or is he at it? And why didn't eriol simply beated the joker. He is clow reed after all. Wasn't he the one who made him?
Ashley chapter 17 . 5/28/2002
let syoaraon save yao...by indangoring his own life so he can prove even more that he didn't want to leave him in the cave when it collasped! just a suggestion!
TheOneAndOnlyCCs chapter 17 . 5/24/2002
WOW! Another great chapter! Please continue soon! I cant wait to find out what happens next! buh bye for now!

Emily
KyteAura chapter 17 . 5/24/2002
*rings syaoran no hime's neck* What is with you and cliffhangers? I need more MORE!...Too much sugar
Lizziechan always lazy chapter 17 . 5/24/2002
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Too short! But SO good! I can't wait to see what happens next! Galing mo talaga, syao-syao!
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »