Reviews for X Chapter:The Himitsu Ikaru Saga
FaNTaSy chapter 17 . 5/24/2002
eh! O.O nice picture of yaoooo...' i saw it..._' EHHHHH! is he GONNA DIE! EH! *GASP* DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN heh heh...' I'm ok...it's just the last day of school for me..._''' heh heh...MUAHHAAHAH PLZ OCNTINUE! CONTINUE*
setsu chapter 17 . 5/24/2002
How come they don't know who eriol is and all the cards are sakura cards.
ExT fan hisoka chapter 16 . 5/20/2002
*gasps* o.o that is a very hard decision for the poor boy. You are so evil and so good at the same time. I hope you'll get the next chapter up soon. Keep up the great work!
kokurousagi chapter 16 . 5/18/2002
OMG! No way, the Clow Demon can't do that! It's too cruel! Poor Yao...but he can't kill Syaoran and Sakura, that just isn't right! Demo...he doesn't want Meiling killed...syao-syao! How cruel of you to leave us with such a cliffy! Hey, update as soon as you can, kei?
setsu chapter 16 . 5/18/2002
what a cliff hanger. But your story's pretty good.
FaNTaSy chapter 16 . 5/18/2002
EH! MEILING IS PREGENENT! WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA? *falls on the ground* HOIIIIIIIII! well. anyways..._' GOOD STORY! _ hehehheheheheheh..._'PLZ CONTINUE!
kokurousagi chapter 15 . 5/10/2002
OMG! How suspenseful! Nakakatakot naman ng Clow Joker...ano ba mangyayari? C'mon, syao-syao, hurry up! I can't bear to wait for Meiling's fate!

Lizziechan, a.k.a. Bunny
TheOneAndOnlyCCs chapter 15 . 5/10/2002
O_O! Poor Meiling! What happens next! oh you have to continue! please! ok ill stop now...It was a good chapter cant wait to see what happens next! Buh byes!

Emily
ExT fan hisoka chapter 15 . 5/9/2002
That was really evil! But sooo good. Can't wait till the next chapter. I thought it was going to be Tomoyo or Touya. Oh well, Yao and Meiling are such a cute couple. Please hurry.
FaNTaSy chapter 15 . 5/9/2002
OOOOOOOMG! T.T eh1? T.T...MOU! meanie...'' hehe plz continue!
Stephanie31 chapter 15 . 5/9/2002
It's fabouslas!

Do please continue.
TheOneAndOnlyCCs chapter 14 . 5/4/2002
ooooh very onteresting! I really am enjoying this story so far! *prods you to write the next chapter* please hurry with the next chapter i really want to know what happens next!

Emily
wicherwill chapter 14 . 5/3/2002
This is very good too! As a matter of fact, it's also SUGOI! Continue this one too!

ANd just a curiosity, but why do you use Li instead of Syaoran?

Sakura-chan _
Fialka chapter 14 . 5/2/2002
SS?SS?SS? And all I asked was Mei/whomever and TE! Please please please don't be so cruel on me! (*.*)
FaNTaSy chapter 14 . 5/2/2002
EEEEEEEEEEEEH! T.T You like doing this eh! T.T hmphsies...T.T JUST LIKE THE vEILS AND CORDS ANd...uh...uh...i forgot the last one.._''' hewhehe... .'''eeeeeep...tired..nitenite..PLZ CNTINUE
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »