Reviews for X Chapter:The Himitsu Ikaru Saga
Melody Park chapter 13 . 4/25/2002
Ah yahh! whats going to happen. You know you are a pretty good cliff hanger. Sorry busy with exams. Later times.
Fialka chapter 13 . 4/22/2002
I like it so far. It's going nicely...::glares:: if you make an SS here a LOT...then I'll pout
FaNTaSy chapter 13 . 4/22/2002
o.O Wha...? o.O Why is Sakura in a princess out fit? o.O I'm confused...blah.._''' Plz continue
Fialka chapter 12 . 4/16/2002
Are you *THAT* evil to make me read this? You *do* know I don't *exactly* appreciate SS...but still...the story is great...as always and you know I can't not to read it...although ::glares:: you COULD make Yue do it...I love it...but SS...::weeps:: you made me cryyyyyyyyy! Oh well...I can't say that I didn't like what you wrote, because we both know - I did, very much! (_)
kitty kat chapter 12 . 4/16/2002
*left eye twitches* uh, this is all very good and interesting, but what does "Attari" mean? is it a person, thing or term? well, anyway, KAWAII S&S MOMENT! oooooooo! Meiling just discovered a big secret! PLEASE CONTINUE!
eftee chapter 12 . 4/16/2002
ADD MORE! ADD MORE! IM BEGGING YA TO ADD MORE!
Blind Fath chapter 12 . 4/14/2002
wow! continue!
clueless chapter 12 . 4/14/2002
HOI! aHHAHAAHA POOR SYORAN... alOL. .hehehee ...*GASP* meiling ...curioousity killed da cat! _ becareflu..DUN DUN DUN Hmm..yao won't kill her rite? I does love her erite? ...*shrug* pleaase continue
ExT fan hisoka chapter 11 . 4/10/2002
Yikes! Go Go Go Hime-chan! Hurrrrrrrrrry this up. You are just so good that everyone of your stories should be updated daily. I know that impossible to ask but you're soooo great. I'm done now. Keep writing!
DianaLineelu2001 chapter 11 . 4/9/2002
It wasssssssssssssssssss sssssooooooooooooooooooo !
wicherwill chapter 11 . 4/9/2002
Oh no! Ni things... ichi, the chapter ended. ni, it's ending remotly in the middle of a scene, and that means I consider it a CLIFFHANGER! NOOOO! Continue soon!

I love this plot anyhow, especilly Eriol-kun's ideal-wife-scene comments. KAWAII #_#! *Eriol, Tomoyo, Syaoran, Meiling, Himitsu, and even bouncy Sakura slowly and carefully back away and peer from the safety of the curtain* CONTINUE SOON! *even Nakuru starts to back off* I LOOOOOVEEEE THIS STORY! *seeing the quadruple exclaimation marks, every character runs and hides for dear life, using magic and whatever else needed. sakura-chan NEVER uses more than 1 exclamation point, following good fanfic writers rules* CONTINUE! SOON! CONTINUE! SOON! *starts singing to the tune of I'm a believer sung by eddie murphy, near the end where he says I.. Believe...I...Believe, etc.* KAWAII! CONTINUE SOON! SUGOI! what else can I say? oh yeah... CONTINUE VEILS ALSO!

Sakura-chan #_#
SAKURA LOVER chapter 11 . 4/9/2002
I'll kill that stupid #$%#%#% demon is it hurts Sakura!

Anway, a nice chapter.
SAKURA LOVER chapter 10 . 4/9/2002
I didn't know that that himitsu guy is such a...a shy boy.

Meiling is sooooo bossy.
SAKURA LOVER chapter 9 . 4/9/2002
That himitsu is one weird guy.
SAKURA LOVER chapter 8 . 4/9/2002
Noooooo!

No one is better then Syaoran!

No one!...or is equal to Syaoran!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »