Reviews for Wait
RoseKatnissWeasley7 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Oh my god...that is...I don't have a big enough vocabulary to find a word...
Falling Through Time chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was beautiful.

Legitimately brought tears to my eyes at the end ;'(
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Absolutely heartbreaking. If haven't noticed, I'm reading all your Doctor Who stories in one go, despite the fact that I should be sleeping.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I adore Eleven and this just hit me in my Doctor/Rose heart so badly. Going to her when she needed to find her way home .. it's so bittersweet that at one point going home meant going with him but he only has to let her go once more. My poor Doctor.
splashes-of-silver chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Is it weird that I cried while reading this? It was just so...perfect. From start to finish, it was brilliant.
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I almost cried from the ending. I was smiling sadly the whole way through, but that very last bit... See, 11 makes the same sad face as my 1-year-old golden retriever, and the thought of him with such a sad face absolutely breaks my heart every time. The fact that he's sad because of Rose just kills me. TTTT

.~:Hailey-Stone, yo:~.
ber1719 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Oh my gosh, this was unbelievably cute. I was squealing the whole time I read it! Little Rose was perfect and it was amazing to see her interactions with the 11th Doctor. Even though she doesn't know who he is yet.
Snickerdoodle4l chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This story is so beautiful! Absolutely fantastic job. So touching
Wolfie chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Everyone waits for the Doctor, but he waits for them too. Lovely one shot, and how funny Rose calling Mickey stupid.
Snickerdoodle4l chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This was so sweet! I nearly cried at the end. Very well done
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Wow, I wasn't expecting to like this one as much as I did, but it was really sweet, and the ending was particularly poignant. If only we got this kind of continuity in the newer seasons... now I really want to see a run-in between the 11th Doctor and little Rose!
lily forever chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I really, really, REALLY liked that. Five years old Rose Tyler is amazing (well, it's not surprising, really, Rose Tyler and "amazing" belong together, but, you know, you show it perfectly !)

I love Eleven and her ; they're great. Plus, you're right, he DOES communicate best with little girls, and children more generally. So, yeah, that was a pretty awesome OS.

And I adore the end, with Amy. His mantra. It's totally something I see him repeat, again and again, because he wants to forget the past.

And, because I HHAVE to mention it, because the doctor's reaction just made me laugh so hard :

"Mickey's stupid."

I swear at this point I saw the doctor laugh and I laugh along with him. Because I know that Mickey is awesome but... Just... Yeah, that was really funny.

Anyway, I loved that.

Lil's

PS : I'm so sorry for my english !
EnsignAbby chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Flippin' adorable. I loved that.
zooeypotter chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh this was lovely! I especially loved how you wrote young Rose (that bit with the peanut butter sandwiches was adorable!).

-Zooey
Pilcrow chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This is really beautiful.
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »