Reviews for Wait
Vampy Proxy chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This is the first story I read where 11 meets Rose, and I have to say. It was fantastic. I started crying, and I don't cry from fanfictions, there had only been one other story. It was truly amazing!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
"She'd still miss you, though. And what about Mickey? If you run away, he won't have anyone to play with, either."

"Mickey's stupid."

Hilarious xD. This was adorable and so sad
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
oh... that's so sweet and so sad all at the same time.
Little Poppet chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
The last line near broke my heart. Poor Rose! Poor Eleven! Gah. I'm gonna go look for some tissues now.

Seriously, this was brilliant. I love your writing style - when I try to write like this it comes off as all choppy, but you've mastered it perfectly. I love Eleven in this fic; he works so well with little Rose, in a way that Nine or Ten couldn't (IMO he's the most paternal of the three).

Also, little Rose is adorable. She works so well with Eleven, the same way Amelia did.

Anyway, those tissues...
Dragon Elexus chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow...this was wonderfully sweet. I don't know what else to say. But it really was beautiful to see the interaction between little!Rose and Eleven- oh, I wanted to give him a hug.
Hiiraeth chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh, you had me crying by the end:) brilliant!
JustAnotherMember chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Awww! That's all I have to say - awww! Your writing is very good, this is so sweet!
Gremlinite chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
You've got Doctor Eleven pegged, and your little five-year-old Rose is definitely spiffy too. That was really poignant and heartwarming. I was tearing up at the end! Great job with this. If anything, this really solidifies that Eleven is great with children. I think the Doctor's request that Rose "go home" was a really powerful moment. He really seemed like he needed a bone-crushing hug by the end of it. Thanks for sharing. :)
venusmelody chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Aw... you're right, he IS best with little girls. This was SO sweet, so sad...
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Great story. I really loved this. I also like the way you connected young Rose with young Amy. Although I knew it wouldn't happen, I wished the Doctor had allowed Rose to come with him...even if just for one adventure. They're interaction was cute. Right after I read this, I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (always need jelly).
kasterborous chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
this is beautiful. I love it all. The doctor is spectacular with kids and I think you really captured that :)

I loved the "He is forever keeping the little girls who need him most waiting." line. broke my heart in all the right places.
Daydreaming-with-ink chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Can't even...fathom...

Sorry. I'm just bursting with emotion after reading this! It's ridiculously perfect, absurdly sweet, clever and very much character, and the best 11/Rose story I've read so far. I love your Young Rose, she's perfect!

timano chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
A cleverly-written story, meaningful and well-thought out. 10 out of 10 stars. (Now I wonder if Rose, trapped in Pete's World, ever thinks back on this and wonders if that might just have been the Doctor... The clone wouldn't know, although he might suspect. Sequel in Pete's World? Or might Amy have known Rose years back and be aware of this encounter? Just ideas.)
Shadows.Dance chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Loved it! Especially the last line. I always love 11 meets Rose again fics, but I really enjoyed this twist on it, and I think you managed to capture a child Rose quite well :)
Shealtiel chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Wow. Okay. Wow. I love this. It's beautiful. Love love love it. Seriously, I'm loving this whole 11th Doctor child Rose thing, it's just adorable. And... I don't know. I can't explain it. It's incredible. I love it.

The ending line was perfect. The perfect ending.

69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »