Reviews for Wait
CogScript chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This is such an adorible story! I almost cried when I read it. And you wrote it so well I could actually imagine it happening right on the screen! Scratch that; beside the road next to the post office in my home town, zebra crossing and all!

Love to the author -

Dark
paper.creations chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Well that sent me into tears. Absolutely lovely. Rose as a little girl was absolutely adorable and the Doctor was fantastic. I guess he does communicate best with little girls :)

The whole thing was amazing. Loved it.

-Maggie
TaylorTheWeird chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
That was beautiful. Just beautiful. I'm not much for tear-jerkers, but I adored that fic.

I just love how you portrayed the Eleventh Doctor. He's such a paternal-type personality. Coupled with the tiny Rose; pure magic. I'm definitely looking through to see what else you've written!
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
ooh! that ending! Intense~! I love it so much!
Jasper winked chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I absolutely loved this! I liked how you got five-year-old Rose's personality and Eleven's perfectly. It was nice to see Amy in the end too, and it was nice (but melancholy) in the end with the sentence about keeping little girls waiting. I really liked that, seeing as it tied in with Amy and Rose. Great job!
Ryouko01 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Oh... wow.

That about sums it up. This story was beautiful. Everything was so spot on... I could actually hear the conversation between The Doctor and Rose... I could see changes in facial expressions... my heart broke at the end.

Beautiful. Keep it up! )
ksjhfjkshkf chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This made me tear up a little. Of course, I'm a bit of a bawl baby, but wow. I look forward to seeing more from you.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
That is so awesome

Maria
Hazy Winter Sky chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
"He is forever keeping the little girls who need him most waiting."

What an amazing, perfect way to end this story. I like the parallels drawn between Amy and Rose, and the Doctor is spot on. Poor Rose, though - she's now met the Doctor twice in her past and chances are she'll never know!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Aw...very nice. A bit sad, but good. A pleasure to read. Nicely done! :)
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Oh, Eleven! You and your bambi eyes and awesome hair are just breaking my heart!
I need moar Eleven!TinyRose fic!
Dilemma-waiting-to-happen chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Aw.
That was so cute and then sad and then cuter and then really really sad.
So adorable - i love Rose as a kid.
But when the Doctor returns back to Amy and the tardis you almost had me in tears.
"He is forever keeping the little girls who need him most waiting" - just magic.
Sealeena chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Oh I simply love this story. It's short, sweet, and heart-breakingly beautiful. It's nice to know that the Doctor is still keeping his love for Rose, even with yet another new face...
MoonlitInuko chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
That was... very, very beautiful. It has a one way ticket to my list of "fics that I doubt I'll ever tire of". And this is coming from someone who just barely knows the Doctor Who fandom.

You know a story, fanfiction or not, is good when you are capable of and take the time to read ever single word in it and then go over it again in fear that you missed something. This is definitely one of them. There's something so terribly and beautifully tragic about the Doctor finding, watching, and then helping little Rose with this wistful nostalgia hidden under his friendly smile, before dropping her off in a place he knows she needs to be (especially at this time period) but deep doesn't want her to... And then going back to the TARDIS in hopes of finding some solace in Amy's arms rather than dwell on something he knows he should've moved on from alone.

I would've laughed at the comment about Rose thinking offhand that strangers that look at you with eerie familiarity are probably dangerous (and they often are in real life), if I weren't feeling so sad for the Doctor.

Poignant, melancholy, and yet so capable of making me smile. I thank you very much. I'm currently in an odd state where I have problems of reading about Doctor 11, Amy, and other 5th series characters alone, but yet I don't want to deny that 10 has regenerated. Finding crossover fics between the two timelines so soon after the new series has started is extremely difficult, so your fic was a more than welcome surprise that exceeded my expectations.

Oh and I would have to agree with the sentiment that 11 seems to be the type of guy who's good with interacting with children. I can't really fully explain why though.
piyompi chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
almost made me cry. so beautiful. you're an amazing writer.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »