Reviews for The Days After
Specky Clarke chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
This is a much better scenario than 'RRetrieving her Parents. Looks to be a great story.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 10/8/2017
A very sweet soul-bond story, without all the usual issues of that trope. The lack of any true jealousy with the Weasleys is refreshing.

The accelerated pregnancy is a unique twist I've not seen elsewhere. Also like that the only 'extra' that the bond gave was to help her deliver.

Excellent job!

TGM
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
Aww!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
A good start and plausible. I can can see how the stresses and strains of the last ten months changed Harry and Hermione's feeling towards one another, particularly considering Ron's betrayal. Truly though, their experiences their first six years had laid a strong base.

Oddly, Ginny's experiences and Ron's served to allow them them to pick up with Dean and Lavender. The heart is a strange object.

TGM
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2017
I would have liked their first son named "Fredrick Gideon Potter" and George there at the birth.
Harry giving George, HIS, Godson into his arms, is a story all on it's own, a 1 or 2 chapter plot Bunny. I always loved "The Twins" .
0Praveen0 chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
good
desireejones99 chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
A very beautiful story
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Very cute story. I have friends and nieces who would love to get in on that sped-up pregnancy deal. I'm sure 3-4 months would be preferable to nine.
morcheller chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
Very nice story. Thank you.
Noble Korhedron chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Aw - nice ending! :-D
MeinGimli chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
wonderful story. but its way too short. you shouldnt have ended it here.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Hmp. Wearing underwear in bed with a boy? Hermione is really smart. I doubt that she's naive in thinking that it wont illicit reaction. She planned it all to g et Harry. Please! She just want to have sex.
David M. Potter chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Great start
Eryk Lestrange chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
great story

I just hope James II ages normally
Eryk Lestrange chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
don't really like the idea of a fast growing child - seems like you're trying to emulate Twi-shit (a horrible crime in and of itself)