Reviews for Dancing In The Red Hot Spotlight
Time Materia chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
So Im a happy banana. . I love this story sooo much.

I could freak out but I wont, The story was enough.

Sigh.
narcissisticSpaghetti chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
I absolutely love it, and I want more more more, but I have a question as to why these two chapters weren't just extra chapters to the first two? Is it just a chance for more stories published, or a mistake, or different nights constitute different stories?

Otherwise, HOLYCRAP this whole story is amazing~

Fantastic job, you've done well. You should have fangirls/boys piling around your feet for this~
has left chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
HAHAHA! love addict was the perfect song! god, i wish i could have seen that! i'm a FF5 obsessor, and have all their songs. next time anyone sees me drooling while listening to my ipod, i'll send them to you!
alliekity chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
AKUDEMY! do a diff story with stripper axel and dem! really good love your storys! (i exspect that lap dance for reviewing .~)
alliekity chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
OH HELL YES! DUDE YOUR STILL AWSOME! cant wait to read next one then go to 35 chappy one WRITE MORE!
MoonStar100 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
AWESOME STORY!Axel is like a sexy beast! Great job!
Harmonic Sniper chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Eeeep!

loved this cant wait for part 3!
mei lynn 64 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
AWW! D8 It's OVER? I thought there was more. -sniffles- It is a good ending though. But, if you do decie to write more, I'd love to see a jealous Roxas.
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I want a stripper axel lapdance forreeaaal
Tsuki-no-namida chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
I reeeeally loved that story, and the prequel too !

I do hope that you'll write a sequel soon ! Though I don't really want it to stop, these chapters are dying for a conclusion.

*puts a gun on her heart* You gotta write that sequel or I shoot myself !

Mh ?

What ?

So what if it IS a water gun, you wouldn't want my clothes wet, would you ?
ArizonaTeaMe chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Sex in the shower never hurt anyone x]]
Jacky.simple-toon chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Awesome. Story. And yes, seeing more of stripper Axel would be great.
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Mmmm, I really can't say much more than YUM. lol. I love your stripper Axel and cute little grumpy innocent Roxy. :)
litle peanut sack chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
omgomgomg!i loved stripper axel..very smexxi:D so this is my first time reveiwing you but im tryin to make it goodcuase i want a lap dance from axel...do i get one?XD anyays

byebye
SunlilyQ chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I feel like a need to smoke a cigarette after this one. This was just smexy as all hell. You're writing is wonderful and I hope to read more about stripper Axel! He is the shit!

*lights a cigarette*