Reviews for Mirror Ring
I've never laughed so hard contunie please
miku.loverz chapter 3 . 7/6
Alice as Crysta Alista
Alice as Joker Joce
Alice as Jericho Jerice
Galaxia Star chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
If I had a nickel for everytime I've facepalmed while reading this, I would be rich.
Fl0werDoll chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
I guess that you are not going to continue. Well, I'm laughing a lot, and I wish you come back soon! I really want to see everyone Alice'd! Poor Julius tho, these drugs... LOL
Eternity Crystal chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
It's two in the morning, so I'll make this quick. I absolutely LOVE this story. Well written and hilarious and overall entertaining. It was hard not to laugh out loud for the sake of not waking anybody up. Hope you keep updating this story! Keep up the good work!

.::Eternity Crystal::.
Allora22701 chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Whoa, this is really getting out of hand! Who's her soulmate? Hope the hatter won't kill her!
Magpies and Pie chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Julius' reaction is just the best thing in the world.
Unique Yet Simple chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
"You are under the influence of drugs." LMFAO I'm so done with this fic
rubyemerald32 chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Juju19972 chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
I loved this!
Mythia-san chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
I love it, please continue, and update speedy fast! Please!
I have never loved a story this much. And now Alice is Nightmare.
It's funny how Julius acts to this. Gray is like, "But I saw her..." As if he himself was crazy, and Julius is like, "You just need purified water. No more coffee." LOLOLOL.
Next, it should be Gray! Alice will be worried for everyone's health and boring stuff, but then she acts like the Cheshire Cat! Ooh, I wonder what you'll do for Boris! Maybe act all sneaky and nonchalant, lol. Please update like lightning, I love this so much!
Mythia-san chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Oh shoot. This was fun to read, I so thank you. And Alice is back to normal...whew. That felt too weird.
Mythia-san chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
OMG, I couldn't stop! Stop laughing, idiot! Grr, this is driving me mad!
Alice's Ace self is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FUNNY! I haven't laughed this much in so long. You just made my day. And I do actually for the first time pity Blood. I mean, I've pitied all of the role holders, but never Blood. Oh ho ho...
Sanja chapter 7 . 1/21/2014