Reviews for Save Me From Myself
Impatient guest chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
I have been reading since one o'clock this afternoon, and finally some lemon! Great chapter
Bell 1 chapter 29 . 1/18/2014
This story was quite interesting. I like how you worked in her meeting of the Cullens and James being different. Until you revealed it was James, I kept thinking Edward was the bad boy in this story. So, good job with that. *winks*

Apparently, Edward wasn't as close to Bella as the rest of the Cullens in this story. I mean, he was hardly in it. Not that it was important, just something I noticed. LOL I guess it just sort of makes me wonder why... for example, was Tanya jealous of Bella? Was Bella his singer? IDK - Just a random thought.

I loved Paul in this. Strong, yet sweet, loving, and caring. A man with a softer side.

Dang! Poor Bella having gone through all that with James. Takes a strong person to get through it on their own without anyone else to talk to.

I loved Charlie in this. He was the dad everyone loved to be around. He was strict when necessary, but knew how to have fun and understood that kids will be kids and to let some things slide. Sort of made me love the man even more. Loved his comment about Paul's neighbor too. LOL

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. :D
I have more to say, but will PM you about it.
lovexeternalxox chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
good story so far!
lovexeternalxox chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
creeeeeeepy! i love it
lovexeternalxox chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
sad much! i hate adults making me do stuff ;)
ptl4ever419 chapter 29 . 3/7/2013
I love it!
yuukiluna chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
love this chapter the most so far.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/9/2012
where who is?
Hayley chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
I think I may be team paul now... :D
qtbaby88 chapter 30 . 7/28/2012
love this story amazing job hun
Guest chapter 30 . 7/6/2012
Amazing story i couldnt stop reading it !i love the paul and bella pairing.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/4/2012
Your story is very well written, I have enjoyed reading it very much.
lynn1974 chapter 30 . 7/4/2012