Reviews for Phantom Faces In The Windows
Bombastrap chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
I know you got a lot of bad reviews on this, and I'm going to be quite nit-picky with this too...so, I'm sorry...in advance.
1) The barricade was all the way on Rue Saint-Martin...in France, while the Junkyard is all the way on some street in London. There is no way that the Jellicles could have gotten Eponine to the Junkyard fast enough.
2) Marius is not Eponine's best friend. He actually finds her quite annoying and only uses her to get him to Cosette. It hurts to see anyone die, and since Marius was on relatively good terms with Eponine, he was genuinely upset when Eponine died. He forgot about her until the end where he mentions her to the Thenardiers, but he doesn't even sing about her in Empty Chairs, nor does she come out with the revolutionaries.
3) This is a common mistake, but I believe that Valjean and Cosette live at Number 7, not 55. True, in the musicals the numbers are mixed around quite a bit, but Number 7 is what it says in the book.
4) Author's notes are not supposed to go in with the story, though they did make it quite funny. I admit it, I did laugh, but they took a bit away from the story.
5) I do like that you included Ghengis in this, as he is often forgotten.
6) There could have been so much more done with this story, but I like what you did and that's that.
Cookie05 chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Great story

I loved all the random bits
AlicePonineTeazer chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
PS: I'm obsessed with the two musicals and books and I practically know every word off by heart, especially the stuff about Eponine. However, I don't care about the minor mistakes made in this story, i'm just ever grateful that someone wrote something like this. And I'm not over reacting, this is perfectly normal for me.
AlicePonineTeazer chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh this has to be one of the best crossovers I've ever read! Seriously, a fic with Eponine AND Rumpleteazer in it? W.O.W. This is extreeme awesomeness! Thankyou soo much for writing it!

Alpoteazer x

(It's a nickname I got given at school. The Al is for Alice Cullen from Twilight, the po is Ponine and the Teazer is, well, Teazer.)
OnlyByTheLight chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
...Well I liked the randomness :X

Sorry to disagree with those two wet blankets D:

Rachael :D
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
not cool. Misto isn't like that. end of story.
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
I'm sorry, but this is just terrible. first of all, Javert was not gay...he was uninterested in any relationships...including those with CATS...he didn't have a pet, or two. This took place in 18THIRTY TWO!. Homosexuality, which, by the way, shouldn't be joked about lightly, cause it will offend people, did exist...it's not something that can be invented...it is a way of viewing people. Last chapter note...Mungo and Rumple canonically live in a Junkyard in LONDON! I hate delivering bad reviews, but this just deserves it.
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Ok, I just found this today, and I love the basic idea, but I've got canon-itis today, and I must be nitpicky with everything. One: no one likes auther's notes in the story...it disrupts the flow, and distracts readers. If you have something to say, either get it over with at the beginning, or save it for the end. Two: are you using the Musical!verse? 'Cause one:Marius wasn't her best friend in either. in the book, they didn't even know eachother. in the musical, they are good friends, but not best friends. Three: it's spelled GrAntaire, not Grontaire...that would have been pronounced Groan-tear. Four: in the paragraph that starts "Get Jennyanydots," you get really vague and hard to follow. Four and a Half: if what I got out of that paragraph was what you meant, there was no actual instance of Grantaire/Enjolras slashin iether version of canon, although it is alluded to in the book. Five: Eponine actually had more than just the shot to the arm. She had put her hand to a gun to save someone (cough, Marius, Coufh) and the bullet went through her chest...which is probably unhealable Well,I know this sounds really negative, but it really is all easily fixable and not a huge deal if yo aren't actually looking for this kind of thing.
TheTimelordTourist chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Because I can't PM you, which makes no sense because you asked so man question, I have to contact you through REVIEW.

I reported your stories because they lacked proper grammar, One was in script format, and many other reasons YOU can find by rereading the guidelines.

Next time you PM, I'd like to PM you back. It's very tiring to have to do this.