Reviews for Lessons Learned
tripleransom chapter 1 . 4/2
Well, sigh. That was just lovely. I've read it before, but it was every bit as satisfying this time, although I did feel a touch of pity for Lestrade.
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Too fantastic! Loved it! Absolutely loved it!
Alishabear chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I loved that story; I wish yuu would have continued but this is defiantly better than nothing. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
thank you for this literary work of genius!
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
More please? :)
Angel-Castiel chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Amazing story

I loved how you used both points of view
Lyricoloratura chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I enjoyed this so much - you did a lovely job of getting into both Holmes' and Watson's heads (and of describing poor Lestrade trying to get into Watson's pants...)

You had me hooked from the beginning and I just barreled through the piece to see what would happen. Thanks for a great read!
Tamer Lorika chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
d'awww... this seemed like a fairly realistic progression of their relationship - I mean, of Holmes' acceptance; its not just "oh hey he kissed me i love him too" its more of "he kissed me... and I LIKE it... I think I'm out of my league here..." and I think that's a really great way to to do it. I also loved all of Holmes' objectivity and formality of thought in the process - while STILL keeping it hot. :3
tangawarra chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Loved that! My poor dog fell off my lap, I was laughing so hard. Now she is sulking but that story was worth it. Touching and beautiful.
cmdc chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is great! Thanks for posting. Smoking hot and intense UST.
zara2148 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
"Though the very thought of seeing anything that involved Watson and Lestrade in an intimate embrace filled me with dread."

Believe me Holmes, you're not the only one. *shudders* Thank GOD that didn't happen.
aliciaadrana chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
this was a fantastic distraction from physics revision. really well written and didnt make the pace too fast. fantastic pairing as well
singreckless chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This is absolutely wonderful. Your Holmes POV is brilliantly done - a lot of lines, even during the love scene were just so much the epitome of Holmes that I nearly laughed out loud. Very, very well done.
Animosh chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This is the best Holmes/Watson first time story I've ever read!

"What should I do?" I asked, eager to be a most apt pupil. - THIS is so Holmes xD so typical and in character I really had to laugh out loud ;

and I do not think that the change in Holmes' behaviour is too quick (as was mentioned before) ...he just needed something to make him realise his feelings...and Watson's kiss did just that.

So really beautiful and awesome fanfiction!
Jael73 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Wow. Well done! I would have liked a little more insight on Holmes' POV, if he had never considered a relationship with Watson. One doesn't usually go from no thoughts at all to a horizontal position inside a minute. :)