Reviews for The Secret Duck
permanentsirens chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I can't stop laughing, oh my, that was great xD
Bakuganangel34 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
this was so funny im reading this in school during support study and laughing so hard my classmates r staring at me like is she ok
oiracul the shinigami chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
also, i think understand why you like 1953.
oiracul the shinigami chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
zoe: here takuya, take sode no shira yuki.

takuya: :D thanks babe! :) DIE KOUJI!

kouji: OH SHIT!
fairydigimon chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
it's really funny.. love it!

you win the gold medal! heheh... just kidding... it's really funny and fun to read...
Hikari no Destany chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Donald Duck: *from Takuya's butt* Hey dude! Nice crack!

Takuya: O_O What the hell?

Koji: When'd you get Donald Duck on your ass?

Koichi: I remeber you putting it o- oof!

Koji: *stuffed a piece of bread in his brothers mouth* Heh heh. Don't mind him.

Luv it. keep up the stories. BTW, I'm more into your humer/romance stories, not the lemons.
person chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
LOL! that was so stupid I liked it XDDDD
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I think My I lost 5 IQ Points reading this... I LOVED IT :3!
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Ok... That was weird but it's hilarious!

Donald Duck... Hmm... Hello Kitty is cool embarrassing...
Davisfan chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Ahahaha. Rofl. This is the most hilarious stuff I've read. Poor Takuya. Hope he catches Kouji. Lol. Loving all these stories you've written, though that one with the incubus, that was freaky. Probly won't sleep for a while. lol. Anyways keep writing please.
utsukushii04 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Quack! I always say that with my friend. One of our teachers lieks ducks and well...I think you get it. Quack! Now to the review...that was so hilarious! I banged my head when Koji said they had not tried rubbing alcohol! Isn't that lie the first thing you try for anything? wow...smart move ther guys. But we must give Koji credit cuz that was genious! (not that I'm encouraging that type of behaviour or anything...*cough cough*) I think I'm typing too much so I'll read to the rest of your wonderful collection!