Reviews for Lost Memories and Enemies
CatGirlFireflare chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
"HA. I'm evil. Reviews feed me," you say? OK then, here's a review for you! This fanfic is great! It's wierd thinking of the flock as adults, but you've written it out really well. Great job!
lightthief chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
This is amazing! I love how you describe Chuck's feelings, even though I do think they are a little extreme. So far, this story is great :)
lightthief chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Great chapter! Just as a note: Chuck's last name is BARTOWSKI, with a W. Haha. Also, a minor gramatical mistake: "Easy Sarah. I'm sure Chuck can take care of himself." I am almost completely sure that when you address someone you are suppost to use a comma. It would look like "Easy, Sarah...
lightthief chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Hey, so far (to quote McDonalds) i'm lovin it! I love both Chuck and Maximum Ride! Putting the two stories together is making an AWESOME mix :). For a little constructive criticism, when you switch POVs, please have some kind of way to show that it is a switch. An example would be a line or just a note that you are switching POV. Also, to avoid confusion you should add who's POV you are switching to. Other than that, great job!
KatoFan15 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Bartoski...

it's Bartowski.

D: nuuuu!
KatoFan15 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
THIS IS MY REAL NAME FOR MY ACCOUNT!

Awww D: poor, poor, Chuck! waaaaaah!
Alexis Castle chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
Kinda anticlimactic, and not the end I Was hoping for, but still very good.
Alexis Castle chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
I like it and severely hope the ending is happy.
XxHelixRiderxX chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
This story couldn't get any better! I lie, it would if you update soon! Please update soon!

Good Luck!

Heartless-are-squirrels chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Yay, new chapter! I loved it! 33 Awesome job, and you do a great job as the Flock, I'm really impressed.

I'm writing a story with the Flock in it,and I was wondering if you would like to help me with it? Thank you so much for the update!
Alexis Castle chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
aww, that's depresing. it's really good, but it's depressing. you have to keep going, but it's.. well you catch my drift
FlyForever chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
ohh more soon please!
skibum chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
As always, great job and thanks for posting! I'm interested to see where you're going with this story. How Chuck will react towards Sarah and Casey, etc.
Heartless-are-squirrels chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
Aww, thanks.:) I loved the chapter! You did excellent. I'm excited for the next chapter! More Morgan! MORE AWESOME MORGAN!
save the sharks chapter 5 . 9/27/2010