Reviews for Lace and Champagne
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 1/19
Haha thought it more likely that takuya would bring kouji to the strip club, not the other way around haha. Great story
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Triforce 19 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Good job
SPARTAN JOSEPH-122 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Please tell me you are going to update this story. It's really good. Pretty please?
cougartail99 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I don't normally review stories that are rate M but this one pecks my interest and for that I am will to review it. Now heres my review which is that this is an extremely good story. Also I agree with disastermaster445 that you should make a sequel to this story but I think that you should keep the couple the same. Also you should now this is just a suggestion and you don't have to go with it which is that you should start it with takuya picking up zoe from the club to take her out to dinner which then you should have them go back to his place and have them have them lose their virginity together but like i had said you don't have to go with my suggestion because i will be fine if you don't go with it.
Original-Character-Disorder chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
heheeh nice please update soon!
claire chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
sooooo good!
DisasterMaster445 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
DDDDuuuuuddddddeeeee. You should make a sequal. Sequel. I think that's how it's spelled. One of my tp two Digimon pairings ever. Don't care what anyone else has to say, that was a great fic
DephsXylex chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I've read a bunch of your work and I've enjoyed all of it so far, but I'd really like to see this expanded into a longer story. I want to know what happens the next day dammit! Anyways, hope to see another chapter or a sequel.

Hero's Valor chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
actually, you are very close, just 39.08 dollars off.
Deemci chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
pretyyy good story you made, it would great if you made another chapter
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Nice oneshot... and I while I'm reading it, I thought of a theme song for this... I'm never gonna dance again, guilty feet have got no rhythm... nanananana... I don't know what the next lyrics _

Anyways, like this oneshot... and I have a question... what's the difference of a stripper and a prostitute?

KOUICHI: Don't you get it? Strippers get to work at a bar and lap dance on their male customers while prostitutes get to work for a big amount of money and they do a sexual session with the... you know what I mean...
ME: Right... I have 2 questions: Why are you here? and why do a 13 year old will no such those things?
KOUICHI: Oh, I just drop here by... and you're 13?
ME: Uh, yeah... since after Valentine's Day... and it's posted to my profile...
Royal Court Jester chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
very...I dunno interesting fic, it was good actually, Zoe is dancer I've never fell in love with dancers (oops I've burned myself) but I have some friends (who are dancers two for be exact)
anyways good story, but don't need a girlfriend you need a PS3! hahaha just kidding a PS3 or Xbox doesn't give you...the gift hehe
good story hm if only I could find an cheap gentleman's club all of them are expensive!
see ya