Reviews for Nightly Escapades
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Sequel! Must have sequel!
Zoe.Miley Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Haha... I lovve that one-shot
I can't believe that Zoe did the same thing o.O
Veritas chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
it seems like zoe is channeling her inner pervert just like hinata from naruto.
solorachi chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
That's extremely funny..I've read a lot of your things...I should know by now their mostly perverted and should stop reading them...but because their so hilarious I can't stop...

Keep em coming.
user1632907 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
The ending was genius...so much irony. xD
dingcs chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Zoe? I am shocked to see you do this! What young lady acts like this?

Zoe: Takuya did it too! Why aren't you yelling at him?

Me: That's because-

Takuya: I'm me and you're you!

Me: Yeah and I expected him to do something like this anyway so... Takuya, you're a pervert.

Takuya: I know, you told me that already.

Zoe: Whatever...

Great one-shot. I thought it was funny, especially the random bat that happened to be creeping around at night near Zoe's house.
utsukushii04 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Heehee...I seriously thought I had written something for this...so this was hilarious! Testosterone can't be controled at such an age! Too bad for boys...Funny how at the end Zoe ends up doing the same thing! This was fun to read! See ya!
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Well, that was rather amusing.

First off, Takuya behaving like your average 15 year old with rather attractive female friends while having access to a camera, a sketchpad, and binoculars was a great idea for humor and your execution of this idea was excellent, though not exactly laugh-out-loud material for me since most of the humor comes with observations no-one can see like the tiny, simple minded Flamemon that make up Takuya's nerve and thought processing center suffering a "meltdown" in the "main generator" due to an "malfunction of outside origin" or extending either Takuya's, Zoe's, or even both of their rather... inappropriate thoughts for one another coupled with a few fantasies here and there for comedic effect.

Second, Takuya's paper-thin and rapid fire, too boot, explanations about his trespassing on Zoe's property going through that easily without Zoe prodding a little more and Takuya (and the Flamemon in his brain) starting to break down piece by piece with each new point added by Zoe was a little cliche and too short for my taste. Frankly, such a paper-thin if not vaporous string of excuses isn't very entertaining without some sort of prodding or extra people coming in because they just happened to have been there for a legitimate, understandable, and logical excuse, but I guess that's just me.

Finally, the cliche but still quite humorous twist where you show that the two are not so different after all and have role-reversals with one side being more successful than the other was funny because poor Takuya can't seem to succeed in seeing Zoe's more personal "secrets" while Zoe can very, very, very easily see his.

Good work, though the humor and its content need a little more work.
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Oh... Another great oneshot...

Sorry but I'm busy on watching Digimon Frontier (isn't it cool?)

(Seeing the ending of the show)

Ok, that's really so uncool...

Anyways, they're both pervert... and speaking of it, they should just use a video camera... umm... just suggesting _
pervert chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
lol i like this perverted side of yours. great one-shots as of late. hope you continue making these.
Royal Court Jester chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
hahahahahah so damn funny! that perveted Takuya...sounds like a good plan for this saturday XD
but little Takuya, you should always bring a cardboard box like solid snake! just don't put an "!" above your head cuz that makes much noise
teacher: Jester what the hell are you doing!
me: "!" oh shit! got to go *plays metal gear alarm music* see ya