Reviews for An Unwelcomed Guest
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 4/7
My god. That was scary. How could they still stay in the apartment after all that. I would have bolted out the door hahaha. Though your Kouichi is vey occ, I like how you describe him in your stories. Make him seem like a cute idiot.
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
You seem to like a to make Kouichi a idiot.
Mask Rider Roy chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Hi. First off, thanks for reviewing my fic, "Sensual Ride". Glad that you liked it and though you did like the "scene" on the train, it's just a minor one, as I'll be concentrating more on the plot before i put some "pivotal" lemon scenes.

Second, the review. Must say it's dark and quite realistic, a real horror fic. Izumi getting attacked by an Incubus reminded me of the "rape scene" from Evil Dead (Bruce Campbell movie), but thanks to the brothers Koichi and Koji, they were able to defeat it.

Junpei is brave not to move out even though he is quite sure there might be another supernatural encounter in the future.

Takuya really cared for Izumi. Even though there a few rape scenes, I felt this was not too M for me and you might put it on the rated T since there are nothing much objectional or graphic scenes.

A good one shot fic, I must say.

If you have time, you can check out my other Digimon fics, "Road To Recovery" and "Rainy Days". You might like them.

_
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Why do i have the feeling you got the idea from Our silly coversations about the incubus... Oh well!
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Nice one... That was an unrealistic, super-horror, terrifying, a little bit lemon, thrilling oneshot...

So an incubus and succubus, eh? Hmm, I know some footage movies that have some kind of that thing... Do you know Paranormal Activity? Well, I'm not sure if it really does include that thing but I guess it should, because of the happenings in the movies... and ooh-ooh check out also its sequel, paranormal entities... its a sequel coz there's a paranormal on it...
utsukushii04 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh wow, I didn't know those were out there. I guess you learn something everyday! _ Oh I loved how Takuya was so sweet and protective, it jsut suits him so well! Anyway, you have such great talent! To come up with 8 one-shots all diferent and such is so cool. If I were to do that it would take me...carry the two, multiply by three...fifty years! Great job!