Reviews for A Day at the Looney Bin
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
HA HA HA! LOL (10000000 x)!
LillieGhoul chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This story was awesome! It's so natural Takuya and Izumi ended up locked in a lip lock in a supply closet! XD
puncher71 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Do a squel one that is set when zoe gets out and they get married
claire chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
i'm a huge fan of your stories! what was wrong with zoe and why was she at that place with old people?
Hero's Valor chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
that was amusing
DreamDuelist chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This is really good and what a good twist at the end.
ambiekinz chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Aww that is soo cute and adorable and wonderful and fantastic and...Well, I can't think of anymore adjective to describe this AWESOME story. Oh wait, awesome. That's an adjective. :) Takuya is so funny: "I'm seeing how much a room is for the night!"

Sorry on not being active for a while...I've been caught up with school and what not. Hopefully I'll get caught up, so many new stories and authors! Gaaah! D
Hikari no Destany chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
OMG! This is SO damn FUNNY! Keep up with the stories! luv2write and laugh x
Royal Court Jester chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
this was so hilarious and cute *typing with feet* ah the confortable padded room, but I wonder what was exactly Zoe's mental issue, unachieved goals? whatever it is I'm sure it can't be as bad as me or Kouichi and marcel, righ guys?
Marcel: uh ah
Kouichi: you said it Marcel!
good one-shot, hope you do more
see ya later _
I'll drink another half-cup of tea *pour tea in a cup and cut in half vertically, mysteriously the tea did not get out of the cup* ah delicious
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
ROFL!
Nice one... really nice...

I suppose Takuya should stay on the nuthouse... Also Kouichi... speaking of him, what will he do with the monkey...

So that's a great looney bin one-shot... does it, 3-headed alien?

3-HEADED ALIEN: *Thumbs up*
curly 39 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
due another one with them as digimon lemon
utsukushii04 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Hm...interesting. I was certain I wrote a review for this story, but anyway. This was hilarious! I loved the granpa! But so cute how Takuy was like he didn't care if Zoe was there or not. But to tell you the truth I really doubt any 15 year old would think that. They are so dang immature and annoying, very VERY annoying.-_- (I...it's a long story...)Oh well...loved all of your collection! I can't wait till the next one comes out!
ReimeiOokami chapter 1 . 5/1/2010