Reviews for The Insurgence of Lady Swan
Cryingangel18 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Have they or you posted the story (wings of desire)yet? I would like to read the rest of it but the URL wasnt found. Sigh. And I really is a great story.
Kris10Skimmer chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Omg I love a prince story with Edward! Keep it up I think it will be great!
Greenfairyrose chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
I like this, i like alot, it definitely has scope and it could be amazing. However, there are ALOT of historical inaccuracies. I'm not sure what era you're heading for, but if the king is to have a court, then it has to be a while back, and america would either not have been found, or still be in the seperate states which were part of different empires. Canada was England's for example. Also waxing? I don't think so... a nice ish idea i guess, but i have never heard of waxing existing back then. Sorry :/ Also no way would Edward be allowed to enter Bella's chamber unannounced. Sorry :( Regardless though i am really enjoying this story, can't wait to read more :D
blah526 chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
fantastic
crazy.weird.beautiful chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
When do you plan on continuing this?
sillyrabbittrixareforkids chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
This sounds really interesting. I hope you continue it. :)
BMT chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
I love the beginning of this story, and am sad to see there hasn't been an update for a couple of months... will you be planning to continue it? I hope that you do!
westernem chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
interesting story so far, can't believe jake did that lame but can't wait to learn more about edward and see where you take this
K Krystine chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Natura96 chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Definitely interesting read. Hope to get another chapter soon!
Night 'n' Day chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Love it! But please do keep this in BPOV, it adds mystery to the story. I always had a soft spot for medieval (well sort of medieval, I'm sure this story is set after the 15th century) stories.
MissBookQueen chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Bolde Bella ! Good for her !
twilightmom96 chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
good chapter so is she to be the princes mistress?
PinkHoodie85 chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Do you plan to do this whole story BPOV? I like it!
vampyregirl86 chapter 3 . 5/14/2010