Reviews for Death Note TRUTH OR DARE!
9000 mad chapter 5 . 1/4
Well I want some more yaoi in here.

Dare:
L and Light you two must be in heaven for 30 minutes strait and you can do whatever you want with each other.

L you must date Madee and Light must date Pi. You four cannot say no and you can't kill each other.

Truth

L if you found out that Light was actually your husband what would you do?

Light what would you do if L was your husband and you two made out?

Pi why are you so interested with L and not Light?

Madee why are you so interested with Light and not L?

Well that's all I got so see ya all later in the next chapter or so. Bbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeee I also like your story too !
A4awesome145 chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
-Dare: l to thow Pi of a cliff
-Truth: did mello go to a yaoi bar w/ near
-Dare: misa to wear normal clothes
-Dare: light to stop eating potatoe chips for the rest of his life
-Dare: L to never speak to Pi again
-Dare: L to kiss me
-Dare: near to tell mello he loves him
-Dare: misa to do seven minutes in heaven (not w/ light)
-Dare Watari to slap matsuda
SO MANY DARES YOUR WELCOME :3
smosh234234 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
I has sum dares
1. Light, have a make-out session with L
2. Mello, makeout with matt
3. Misa kill ur self
4. Every1 eat this cake
And yus I hate Misa, love mello x Matt and l x light.
NatAngel Dark Wings chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
I know that this sounds...okay is sadastic but I dare L to let Beyond Birthday tourcher him...not to death but put him through pain (no Offense to L fangirls/ fanboys) I WANNA SEE L's BLOOD! :D
yaten-loves-taiki chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
i have to say (and i mean no offence) this is really boring, more people need to write more interesting dares, like the dares below

mello, near, and matt - i dare you all to tell everyone your real names
mello - you have to kiss near with tongue for 3 minutes straight
matt - confess your undying love for mello
L - kiss light passionately for 4 minutes
near - hug L
mello - shoot light in the face (sorry madee)
L - kiss beyond birthday for 10 minutes with tongue
near - tell mello you wanna have sex with him

thats is all for now please update soon :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
hey first: i wanna tell you that's a amazing story and you may not stop :) now for some dares:

L: steal an apple from ryuk AND eat it !

Light: let misa dress you up in her clothes.

Mello: kiss near on the mouth !

Pi: insult L or don't say a single word to him.
full-moon138 chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
I want to drag near and l to my cosplay chamber of horror and dress them in sailor moon and mini moon outfits leave their hair just outfits and make up pretty please also bb please kill light. I luv u all *hugs everyone* except light
Captain Mal SIR chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
sorry if these seem a bit cruel but :)

L: I dare you to eat broccoli and spinach then spin around in your swivel chair. If you do then I'll give you cookies *hugz and kisses u*

Light: Spell your name backwards S-L-O-W-L-Y *slaps u*

BB: Sing Luka Luka Night Fever ... *hugz and kisses u*

Matsuda: Walk on your hands for three hours *hugz and kisses u*
CU Administration chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Your fic is in violation of the FF. Net rules.

Entries Not Allowed:

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

You are not allowed to write fics in script form so I suggest turning it into an actual story where we see the characters on the computer, their reactions, etc.

Signed,

DarkSacredJewelXoX
Aryukie chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Bad news: It appear's Adie's story has been deleted but this one is still here. Madee, save your story under a different name as soon as you read this.
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Hahahahah! Ryuk: I dare you to flail about wildly until Ehhle tells you you can stop. Mello and Matt: Tell each other your true feelings. Light: Die. Just-die. Misa: Dump Light. HE'S USING YOU! Matsuda: Dress up in a strawberry costume. Rem: Don't be so emo. It's depressing. Mikami: Stalk Light (who is magically alive despite his previous death :D)
Aryukie chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
You're welcome, Madee! I just wanted to save an awesome story from a pointless fate. Anyhow, it was smart of you to put on that Notice at the bottom. Now the LU's reasons are worthless. Just keep doing that and they will have to leave you alone. Adie should do that too! Thanks for talking to her too. She hasn't responded yet as far as I can tell... I wonder if she'll keep writing? I'm glad you are.

BTW, for further reference, I'm not a dude.
ArtistAngel644 chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
I dare Mello to freaking go without chocolate for a week!

(I would've said month, but i don't want him to diez..._)
Anonomously Pi chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Meh. I'm on my iPod. T'wiuld take too long to log in.

Anywho.

This story was reported? D: they must all die by wrath of L and Matt! Be creative with how they die.

You all must save me from this place! HALP.

have L and Light fight over who has better hair. I think we all know who will win...

Matsuda! That's all.

Bai!
Aryukie chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Hey Madee! Why have you not been updating lately? If it has to do with that Penumbra dude reporting the story, I just want to say that there is no official rule against this.

Penumbra supports the LU and they say this " manipulates readers into reviewing". It's stupid, I know, but I sent an email to whoever runs this place when Penumbra first reported this... it should keep the owner form deleting your account/ story. I am pretty sure that if you lasted this long, it's safe to keep writing. One can't be sure, but either your gonna it's gonna get deleted sooner or later, and there is nothing to be done, or my email was read and it's saved.

Whatver happened, you should/can keep writing as it won't change the outcome much at this point. If you think about it, you know I'm right here. I recomend you make a new account or copy this story under a new name just to be safe... but that will be only a temporary solution. Talk to the LU and tell them to change their policies. They apparantly don't control Penumbra, but he supports them so whatever they say goes. DO NOT just go out and insult them. As unfair as they are in these cases, they believe they are doing right. I guess it is all a matter of personal opinion.

Just tell them that no one is being manipulated and they readers prefer stories this way. If they need proof they can just ask all of us. Am I right, People?

And be sure to contact Adie- The L FanGirl. She had a Truth or Dare show just like you and got reported by Penumbra at the same time you did, but she already announced that she is gonna stop writing it. Maybe you can change her mind.

- Aryukie