Reviews for Crimson Love and Biting Jealously
CentauRita chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Short? Yeah, it kinda felt I ran outta pavement there and I was off-roading it for a bit.**Weeeee**

I think that the Boyz should follow Jasper's advice and get the helloutta Forks and every vamp for themselves.

Okay...so, I'm ready for the next somewhat stupidly huge chappie, please...hint, hint ;}
CentauRita chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
I'll be pleasantly waiting for Jasper's sneak-a-bite-of-Edward's-ass-cheek...as...turn-a-r ound if fair play ;}
CentauRita chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Can't seem to make that pixie-bitch happy, Harumph!

I almost wish Edward would have drained Bella, it would serve Alice...right!
CentauRita chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Karma suits Alice...she's a bitch!
CentauRita chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Cockblocked by Rosalie?...certainly a rarity.

Carlisle blocking Edward...Hmmm?

Sheesh! too much bloody blocking if you ask me!
CentauRita chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Just helping Edward doing a bit of roadwork with a Bobcat on Elk-came-me-no-Re-al. And, who wouldn't forgive a bloodlusty, Jasper...Hmmm? ;}
CentauRita chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
That chappie was a smooth as Edward giving Jasper lovin' and likewise, Jasper's 'one reason to please' ...Edward ;}
CentauRita chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Holy Humping Jasper...one lucky Edward! That chappie...nailed me to the core!
CentauRita chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Ugh! I love how their love...flows ;}
CentauRita chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I believe that Alice knew...otherwise she wouldn't have been reciting stuff to keep Edward outta her mind once she learned he could read hers. So much for setting it free...meant to be, crap! or seeing is believeing.
Weave the Magic chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Reading this again! I actually read this repeatedly being one of my first vampslash faves. I like the dialogue of Rose and the boys, it humanized her. This Alice is a bitch and the experience of wooing Bella is so much needed to soften this brat... But I wouldn't know if this will eventually happen, or if Alice will meet her eventual demise because of her selfishness. :'( I can only guess of the outcome... Unless it will be continued eventually... I am stil hoping... please?
flutterfli chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
Loving this story! I noticed it hadn't been updated in a while, will you be finishing it? Wondering how the treaty issues work out and everyone having their HEA. I have enjoyed all you have written and thank you for sharing you imagination, writting talents, and most of all the hours of time you have spent doing so. Hope to read more...
ml007 chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
I loveee n I want jasper to get jealous over edward to see how he would actt lol
IThinkINeededThat chapter 10 . 11/19/2011
I'm with Jasper on this one. Being back with the family - both of them are acting oddly. And Carlisle should be smart enough to take off rather than try to "work things out". If Carlisle wants to fight the wolves, let him do it alone.

Wow - I'm being bitchy tonight.
IThinkINeededThat chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
LOL LOve that you kept Bella as Edward's singer. Though I think it would be great if he had drained her and Alice would have to live eternity alone.

Am I spiteful? Maybe just a little bit:) Alice is a bitch!