Reviews for Just For Her
Nix-the-Neko chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Hmmm... personally, I like Joshua best in Natural Puppy attire. But to each their own I suppose.
Nix-the-Neko chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Oh man, Joshua turned into an animal after getting hit on the head? Hm. I didn't think Joshua would be one for cursing. I think he'd probably see himself above using foul language.
Nix-the-Neko chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Oh my... You continue to startle me with you ability to keep them all in character! Although, I don't think Josh's heart would have 'skipped a beat' for Rhyme just yet (also, I find that to be cliche). I think he would have just been concerned for her.
darlingbuttercup chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
this is a very good story! Great job! hee hee~
Strife The Dark 152 chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
wow, i love this story, now, with reading all this Joshxryme stuff, i love it!

so far so good, just updadte more
M3LL0WY3LL0W chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
Each character stays true to their personality in the game. Joshua and Rhyme may have not met in the original game and we do not know what kind of punishment Joshua had received, but still in this kind of situation, I'm pretty sure this is how Joshua and Rhyme would have acted towards each other. This is one of my favorite fan fictions and I hope to see an update soon.
Lost Legendaerie chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
*grabs your hands and starts spinning around in circles with you* It's so glad to see you~! Arg, I missed this since, I think, I was still recovering from NaNoWriMo. But... yay, you updated.

OH LOL Neku decked Joshua. I bet he's been wanting to do that for quite some time. Maybe he just used Rhyme as an excuse to do so? *snickers*

Um, um, um, yes~ So glad to see you update! xD And I love it love it love it~

And you should post on the forum sometime. *poke poke* You seem like you'd be fun to chat with. Erm, so... yeah~
Sapphire00Moonlight chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
haha! loved this chapter and yes, all you characters are in character. :D kudos to you.

*hands you a cookie*
Liber-T.E.A chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Oh lord. Poor Joshua. Here he is, being nice, and WAM! POW, right in the kisser! As for Rhyme, I can't wait to see what comes of this.
Mewglegrrl chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Aw, don't worry about it. Keeping OOCness away in pairing fics is tough, I know, but this is going pretty well so far. And it's just so cute. . Keep up the good work, yea?
WaterAngel-Alyssa chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
This is awesome! joshyme is one of my favorite couples ever, and I love how you're writing it~ Update soon, okay? This is an amazing story so far and I'm really really excited to see the rest!
Sapphire00Moonlight chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
I want to complement you on your writing skills! :D

Your writing flows so well and all your characters are in character. I'm new at this too, so kudos to you! :D
Peppurrmint chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Joshua needs to learn to sit up slowly.

...yes.

And yeah, I freak out when LT reviews any of my stuff toooo

Drop by Hachiko, m'kay? The forum's almost dead and we need FRESHMEATS. *nom*
Kipper Snack chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
HOLY DANG

This rocks so much it should be part of Geology

For one thing - BERSERK JOSHUA BEATING UP THUGS WITH A PIPE.

THAT has sold me. SOLD ME. Oh, dear. You don't even know.

Plus the Beat acting (moderately) friendly(er than usual) to Joshua - KA-CHING. This is beautiful.

No grammatical nitpicky whatnot I can see so far. This is cooler than corn flakes, seriously.

You have my love and goodwill. NOW KEEP WRITING PLEASE. :DDD
Mewglegrrl chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Awww, this is one of the cutest Joshyme fics I've ever read! Their personalities are spot on, and I like how Joshua is in soooo much denial. It's all just so cute! Keep up the good work! _