Reviews for Taken by Force
Lincolnthearcher chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oh yeah. It's cool. It would be so awesome if you could go three in kingdom hearts, and get a lightsaber keyblade.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
:3 in love with your Demyx. Lol. He's incredibly awesome. Geez! A lightsaber battle! I could picture it! & Zexion went dark... why Zexion? He doesn't come up that much in your personal KH universe, so maybe that's why. & he's emo, that might be why! But it was amazing. I really love everything YOU write!

There's so much you do with Demyx. He kinda goes through anything & everything! (It's like he's ALL THE FACES of humanity.) Which is cool-I like your Demyx. Huzzah 0_0 I wonder how Axel & Roxas reacted!

& it's so cool with you used Star Wars. I don't even DABBLE in that fandom. But I LIKED IT ANYWAY. Seriously
Blader 25 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
0_0 ... let me try and get my jaw off the floor. Nope. It's still there. Dang! That was amazing! You made the best kh/sw fic! Now, I have wondered... What about a Xion versus Ahsoka fic? I don't know if you know who those characters are, but you could look them up. I loved it, and the fact that you used "this is how a heart breaks" for inspriation is epic! That would make a good fight song, too. Still, this was, AMAZING!
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Pure awesomeness. And I hardly know anything about Star Wars! (Besides lightsabers and I AM YOUR FATHER, of course.) Zexion really feels like he fits in the whole Force and inter-galactic stuff. Demyx 3

I would love to see the rest of the Organization's reactions!
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Just let me sit here and sink in what the fuck I just experienced.

Holy fucking shit that was AMAZING.

Lightsaber fights and badass Dem MIND FUCKING BLOWN.

Jedi Alex Colbent chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Awesome Job! But i researched Carkhet on Wookieepedia and found nothing. Did you make it up? Still a pretty good fanfic.
Froggiecool chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Yep. I'll give you that. Poor Zexion... Xemnas is NOT going to be happy. And yes, awesome fight.
LockDaisy chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Wow... This is so awesomely epic that you have just charred me into a great big lump and only left my fingers so I could type up this review. Granted that I never watched Star Wars, but I still do know the lightsaber stuff and stuff like that. This was, in a way, fanservice for me because I actually get to see Demyx fighting well, and WINNING with no other injuries. But I am confused about one thing, so I think it went like this, right? Zexion went to star wars land, or whatever, got caught by the dark side, then they send Demyx to get him back? I think it'd be great to see some of your other stories mentioning this fic. Good job Xanrivash!
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I think I almost died from the awesomeness of it all - combining two of my most favorite fandoms together - genius! And you did a wonderful job as always!

Shironami-Whitewave chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That was awesome. I especially like that despite his similarities to a Sith Lord, Xemnas had no power of the Force. Zexion is much more convincing.
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I have already told you my absolute madness of joyous rapture I have for the conjoining of two of my favorite obsessions...

I'm sure my further scrams and squees of utter delight can still be heard ringing throughout the galaxy even now.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Amazing work! O.O That was seriously cool and it would be nice to have sequel for it. :

Keep up on writing amazing stories! D

...Over and out...
Canderjack chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Star Wars and Kingdom Hearts, two great tastes that go great together. :) I suppose it's wrong-headed of me to feel as sorry for Zexion as I do, but if there's anywhere in all the worlds where absolute power corrupts absolutely, it's TGFFA. Maybe he won't get smacked around too much due to temporary insanity. Demyx did set the precedent after all. Anyway, welcome back!
Mizu Hoseki chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
very interesting little tidbit XD;
you really love doing all this don't you?
I wish I had Zexion's lightsaber, purple is one of my favorite colors _

Phoenix and Moon chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
aw, I think you should include a second chapter, about what Zexion was doing, how Xemnas is going to punish him, how Axel and Roxas reacted to hearing the story, and who said "Demyx...Demyx, blessed Gods, what are you thinking?" it sounded like someone else got into his head.

Overall, good job!