Reviews for Jim Kirk Won't Say He's in Love
Mew'smeow chapter 1 . 7/9
I read it an di kept thinking that they were singing down the halls and sulu was thinking *checkov owes me 50 credits*
JigglyJelloWithCoconut chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Sha la la la la la awwww! XD
Tris Holmes chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wonderful! Wonderful! Thanks! Live long and prosper!
Selena chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
*doubles over with laughter* Man, this deserves waaay more reviews than it's gotten. That was awesome. Although, now I keep picturing Jim, Bones, and Uhura in that garden on Hercules... and Spock as Hercules... That is one terrifying thought. Anyway, loved the story.
DreamTimeTails chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Oh holy hell.

That was so perfect. SO PERFECT.

Can't believe you olnly have 12 reviews for this. Unfair.

I loved it. XD
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
OMG! Love this cute little story. Did you mean for things to rhyme alittle between Bones and Uhura?
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was really well done. :D

They say the lines like they could be speaking it, not reciting something, if that makes sense. xD;

Loved it. (:
myOTHERaccount chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
*giggles* I love this song and I love this pairing. Good job.

BlackMetalHeart chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Awwwwwww :)
Dharja chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
You are amazing.

I wasn't expecting you to write any form of Spock/Kirk slash, even if it is just crack.. and then BAM. Spork!

Fucking amazing.

I loves it.

I've been a fan of Spock&Kirk since I was little and watched the Original Series and whatnot.

(... I think I still have the old movies too.. Creepy)
KitzaKatza chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
THAT WAS FREAKING ADORABLE! I loved it. So much. 3
Maranni123 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
:D I read this while listening to that song. XD Good times, good times. Loved this! Seriously, Bones and Uhura chasing Jim to admit his feelings? Wonderful. XD 10/10!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
omfg it was full of win! I loved it great job it was just so perfect!
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I love this song, and this pairing 3
FirstLaugh-LastTears chapter 1 . 5/1/2010

That just filled me with uber Lol'z. And smiles. Bones and Uhura chasing him across the ship mademe laugh.

And Jim was so cute telling Spock.

And then Spock telling Jim he reciprocated the feelings was so nerdy and adoradle...d'aw XD

I loved it!