Reviews for Involuntary Man's Laughter
herbsandlemons chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
Ive never played the game but i would like to see what happens with jay and grace.
RaeDawnxx chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
OHHHH! love love loved it! one of the best Joker fics i've ever read (and i've read a lot) ! update soon...please? x
Kolobusamanda chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I love this story!
Sashi Hitori chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
Please update I really love your writing and I would love to read more of it. Ps I love how you wrote the joker and this story makes me laugh it's one of the best Joker fanfics I have ever seen
No Longer in Operation chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
awesome, cont.!
Sofia10Soccer chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
hehehe i like how all the expendables are guys :]

AWESOME STORY

SUPER ENTERTAINING

UPDATE SOON!

TY.
The Nameless Clown chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Congratulations on whats arguably the best written take on different incarnations of Jokers meeting each other on FF, next to 'When Laughs Collide.' Which while the level of greatness may not be quite surpassed by 'Involentary Laughter', IL certainly gives WLC its biggest run for its money and certainly has out endured it in chapter longevity.

The detail disgription work is unbelieveably vivid. You truelly bring the world of the game to life on the page.

The contrast between both Jokers is fasinating, they're the hole apples or oranges kind of debate, effective in different ways. Even in sheer entertainment terms, it depends on what floats your boat more, broad flashy bombastic flamboyance or dry and sutble wit with a little silly understatement.

The hole pairing with Gracie took a lot to swallow and I feared it trying to take 'Jay' off into a kiss of death anti hero direction but for the most part its manageable here, as can't speak for their other fics together, haven't read em' but except that largely by problem with them is not careing to see such a character as 'Jay' being put into shipperdom, I personaly just don't think he suits it and it threatens to take away what makes him him but thats ultimately to take nothing away from your strengh as a writer, clearly you've made many a fans cup of tea with their pairing none the less and for me you still make about as good a job of it, keeping it from being annoying or entirely ridiculous as anyone could possibly manage to the best of their abilitie. Also in switching off my thing against that Joker in a pairing, I can admire from another part of myself the quality banter on display. Dynamic dilogue is undeniable.

Please do continue, let the good times keep rolling, ahahaha!
hiei2828 chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
I love this story as much as your others. The Grace-Joker dynamic is great. They compliment each other well. I really hope you update this fic, and you others soon
invisiblehand chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
Will you be includidng our dear, delusion-inducing Scarecrow?
Moko-Moko Monster chapter 12 . 6/15/2010
you are really very talented I must say. his is really great. Although I've always had a soft spot for Harley Quinn and don't think she is really that stupid, I'm really all that mad at you for her portrayal in this story because it is written so well. keep doing what your doing.
Squirrel chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
So awesome! Love the game and this is a great crossover. I do hope you're going to continue it!
thumbelina.rocks chapter 12 . 6/4/2010
Update again soon! I have to know what's going to happen!
Ingram chapter 12 . 5/20/2010
I really like the way you treat this story, combining the elements of the game world with your Jay and Gracie version of the Nolanverse; I'm looking forward to the scene (or scenes) where the Mark Hamil Jokers' henchman realize that instead of being punched out and dumped in jail by a dark crusader they're being sliced to ribbons and shot by a gleeful mass-murderer. But I'm curious, is the street going to go both ways? It would be funny to see the results if Jay figures out that in this video game world that he, as the protagonist(or playable character, as it were), is nearly invulnerable, and even if he does die, all that occurs is a mystical transfer back to the last "save point". Not very realistic, I know, but I can just see the exasperated look on Graces face as Jay is dumped back in time once again after jumping into a roomful of shotgun-wielding Blackgate inmates with just his knives for the third or fourth time...
Hebi R chapter 12 . 5/19/2010
Unless Jay has some sort of plan to kill off a large number of Arkham staff on his way out, he is going to end the night a hero. Which is a fantastic joke for those that know him, not to mention supports his "I am chaos" theory, since the person who sometimes risks his life to save the day, and other times kills innoccent bystanders for giggles, is going to give Batman even MORE headaches.
new-nadezda chapter 12 . 5/19/2010
But they are similar. Both the Joker. At the same time very different and can not understand each other.

And is it fan creativity - not a form of tribute to the original author?