Reviews for A New Life
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
Terrific! Good questions for Harry to ask. He needs to go to the Reading of the Will.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Excellent idea for a story. Intriguing Prologue if misspelled.
Guardian134 chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
Please continue this story i know it has been 5 years since you last updated but it has been well written and has a good plot.
illuminatus101 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
The beginning is very good, compelling me to read more.
Kutiepie1 chapter 7 . 1/28/2012
It's a nice pace but events could happen quicker.

Keep going

Harry gets the overprotective brother speech :D

oooh more betrayal.

Tonks will make Xanther family no doubt BUT she could explode first :)

Clare and Harry Yay. That makes her Harry's pack mate even though he's not a Wolfie. _
pennstatebound chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
I have a question didi you happen to adopt this story because I have been trying to find a story that is almost the same as this one only there was more?
DragonFoxx chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
I really like your story so far. I can't wait to see Harry and Clair together. Hope that Xanther and Remus work things out well.
MMe. Pince chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
I am still enjoying this and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter because I want to know what this policeman is here for. I am also eager to know more about the goblins and the ministry, Remus and his women...

I would also mention that you are using plurals and posessives incorrectly. For example, werewolves is the plural. Werewolf's is the posessive.

If you do now want anymore constructive criticism please leave me a note and I will quit. It just seems that someone who has such wonderful ideas should work to showcase them to the best of one's ability.
MMe. Pince chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
You wrote: Neville was nearly getting as many stairs as Seamus and Harry. Harry himself was now sporting black leather pants, booths and a green shirt with a snake design.

You should have written: Neville was nearly getting as many STARES as Seamus and Harry. Harry himself was now sporting black leather pants, BOOTS and a green shirt with a snake design.

I am enjoying your story and noticed that you seem to have some consistant mistakes. I do hope you consider fixing these errors in the interest of improving your story.
Soccerqueen237 chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
this is an absolutely awesome start to a story and i really cannot wait for another chapter. I hope one comes soon!
Wilmon chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
I enjoyed the chapter. I am glad Harry is reclaiming Grimmuald Place. Looking forward to the next chapter.
rio45 chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
Wow awesome story mate I'm impressed. I am looking forward to see the elemental powers come out. Keep up the bashing I love it when that lot get whats coming to them.
mcgurrin chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
I like it though I seem to remeber a lot of it, is this a rewrite?
Therio chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
Good chapter. I am slightly confused why Mrs. Black would get to take money from Harry's account for denouncing the marriage of Andromeda and Ted Tonks. As Ted is a muggleborn, the Blacks would have denounced the marriage long before Harry was born. As Tonk' is about 3 years older than Harry, her parents would have been married at least 3 years before Harry was born. I know Dumbledore is good at manipulating, but I think even he would have a hard time manipulating things so money gets taken out of Harry's account even before said account is created.

Also, I read the review by David305 regarding the spelling errors and your Beta, and I am sorry, but I would have to agree with him. It does not look like the chapter was beta'd for spelling errors.

Will we get to know more about Xanthers friends before Harry and Clare start having a relationship? Them seem like interesting characters and it would be nice to get a little more background on them and their friendship with Xanther.

I really enjoyed Dean's reaction to Harry's nightmare.

I am looking forward to the confrontation between Remus and Xanther.

I look forward to the next chapter.
serenityselena chapter 7 . 6/7/2010
interesting twists ...

eagerly awaiting the next chapters _
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »