Reviews for Boxers or Briefs?
chrisrose chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Who'd have guessed that a mundane little thing like choice of underwear would reveal so much about these characters? ;) Very funny and perfect characterization for everyone. I could really "hear" their voices in my head. (The mockery of Joshua especially made me snort with laughter. :P)
Nehasupnfan chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Ok...Outta all those answers, Alec's was the best! I love how he thinks! :P
Caruka chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Ive almost pissed myself with so many laughts! Wonderfull job! So original. And I was almost blind with the pictur of Normal in a leopard thong!
AKA DD chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
And eight years later, I still laughed out loud. Thanks!
Maia2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Hee! Man, I don't think I'd ever read this before. Bad, bad mistake. Not many people can do so much with so few words. You are one.

Made me realise miss your stories. Now I'll have to read them all.

Thanks for this... 8 years later.

Maia.
Reiven chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I can honestly say that I never asked myself this question while I was watching the show. Seriously, but I think the sight of Normal in a leopard print thong did pop into my head at one point in the show, I don't know why. Also the image of Alec in a loincloth and Gladiator getup, but that was also because of Normal. Normal brings out the perve in all of us.

Also since White is choosing the opposite of Alec's choice, would that make him a Tighty 'Whitey' guy as well /lamepun.
Eris Dea Disaccordo chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Haha! Love it! Loved the last sentence, it's so Ames.

Keep it up!

-Eris
tylee17 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
lol. OMG this was so much fun to read... my fave? Logan's answer. if you happen to still get these revs: thanks for keeping this piece up here. awesome! (:

*goes to re-read*
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Love it!
maxbyfive chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
logan would SO not wear briefs. aside from that, i liked it. :D
killing dance chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Oh My God!

This one had me sobbing, I was laughing so hard! Only one thing missing: What does Mole wear?

Killing dance
Night Aura chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
OMG! you just made my day. that was hilarious.

Zack: "You have to keep the soldiers at peak levels, ready to move out a moment’s notice."

that qoute just made me laugh out loud. *wipes tear off eyes* and Alec going commando... just as i though he would. /alec going commado, alec going comman.../ *coughs* *drink water* XD.. thanx for the laugh.
alexlee chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
You're absolutelely right, I asked that question to myself everytime I saw Alec...or Logan...or Zack...

This was very amusing...by the way, you should know you're my favorite DA fanfiction writer
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
hehehehehe
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Very funny. You have a very unique sense of humor, and I loved every minute of this.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »